Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] | [Snow and Anna ONLY]

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted 2 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Liliac saw the chinchilla before Arren so, taking advantage of being half gazelle, she picked up Arren and galloped multiple yards to the left and allowed the chinchilla to run past. "Will do!" (*flashbacks to Tales From Earthsea and fangirls*) "Arren, let's stay together. I'll deal with close ranged and you do long ranged."

"Okay. Time to tip the scale!" Right then, a chinchilla jumped from a shadow and Arren shot an arrow at it quickly. "Awesome!"

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 2 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[*attempts to subtly fangirl*]

Hoping that the other two were doing okay, Sa’kjan stretched out his dagger arm. He felt a sudden weight on it and looked over to see that he had accidentally impaled another chinchilla.

“Holy crud. I’m terrible at this.”

He angled it down so that the dire chinchilla’s corpse slid off the kujang and then felt some claws dig into his lower leg. Almost without thinking, Sa’kjan stabbed his dagger downwards and then that was over with.

“Absolutely terrible.”

You always may. Ask away.

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Liliac found it to be very easy to find a chinchilla. They were everywhere! Just about as common in this forest as grass. "Hammer time!" When she found a chinchilla, she'd use her war hammer to give it a concussion. (Yay! I spelled it right!) She glanced over her shoulder and was pleased to see Arren getting the hang of archery. She hit some more. "You die! And you die! And you die! Every foe dies!"

"That's how you Oprah Winfrey battles." Arren commented with a smile.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[Oh my gosh. XDD What Liliac said actually reminded me of something I saw once. I was using a name generator site and was looking at their new blacksmith shop name generator. On the second click of generating names, one of them was "Hammer Time." XDDD]

Sa’kjan found that fighting small creatures with a dagger was pretty difficult. So, instead of relying on it, he started setting the chinchillas that got too close to him on fire. Some ended up dying from it; others skittered off to other places—it depended on how directly Sa’kjan caught them with the flames.

After a few more minutes, Kiyen began to speak to them again: Okay guys, you’ve nearly murdered half the population by now. Brutal! I’m sure the townspeople will be incredibly thankful, but you should retreat now. Let’s have you regroup at the edge of town before someone finds themselves being overwhelmed.

Hearing Kiyen, Sa’kjan immediately turned after setting one last chinchilla ablaze and headed back in the direction he came from, glad that it was over.

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Arren exhaled in relief. He went to the chinchillas that he shot and retrieved his arrows. "Good thing that arrows can be reused as long as they're intact."

Liliac picked up her hammer after losing her grip on it with the last one and faced Arren. "Hey Arren, I saw that you didn't even bother to use your Gauntlet. Why not?"

"I don't entirely know what I can do with air. One wrong move can turn real bad real quick."

"Oh."

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Once he arrived at the outskirts of the town, Sa’kjan waited for Arren and Liliac to emerge from the forest. He was pretty sure they had done okay, based on what Kiyen said and the fact that half the chinchillas Sa’kjan saw ended up escaping later. They were probably the ones who did the most of the work.

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Liliac departed from the forest much sooner than Arren had. She then remembered that people cannot go as fast as gazelles so she went back and went at Arren's pace. (I'm keep on imaging Kimberly as a centaur. But she's half gazelle, not half horse. Maybe my mind just wants to think about Chiron.)

Arren was definitely exhausted. Both physically and emotionally. He had been scared the entire time because he didn't want to die and the sound of spirits made it five times worse. But to keep up the playful vibe, when he saw Sa'kjan, he slowly laid down on the ground and pretended to die. "I'm dead! 'Want to load last save?' Yes! But for now, bleh." He rested on the ground, hearing Liliac laugh.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[RIP. XDDD]

“You two are very strange, but I’m glad you made it out of there alive,” Sa’kjan smiled. “I don’t know how it went for you, but I found out the hard way how difficult it is to fight those chinchillas with such a small weapon.”

Eh, it’ll get easier to beat up things in general later, Kiyen informed them. Anyone got any needs that have to be taken care of? We’re moving on after this to a bigger town. Oh, does anyone prefer a specific country to visit? If you remember them at all, that is!

Posted 1 day ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I am practically crying, imagining "You two are very strange, but I'm glad you made it out of there alive." in Yami's voice!)

Liliac smiled at Arren. "I'm pretty sure Arren need to catch his breath."

Arren staggered to get upright. "I can do that while walking. If I lay down any longer, I might fall asleep."
(Go ahead my son! Sleep and I will take care of you!)

"I think it was hard overall. A war hammer gets quite heavy when your muscles are tired."

"Any weapon does."

"You know what I mean."

Arren shrugged a little. "Kiyen, what will be the name of this 'bigger town'?"
(I swear, if it's Enlad...)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Who is 13 or older here?-moved in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by CaptJolee
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
The person below me in Forum Games posted by annephill
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123