Back left
Back right

Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] | [Snow and Anna ONLY]

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"But especially a war-hammer," Sa'kjan said, agreeing with Kimberly. "A block of solid metal on a stick isn't light at all. It'd be relatively heavy for me no matter how energized I am. Your strength is astonishing."

Yeah, yeah. We all know this. 'Kay, so, this town I'm thinking of is Huriccrest. Like, right on the border-ish. Any of you know it at all?

Sa'kjan shook his head; it wasn't familiar to him. He was sure he wasn't even from this country, so he wouldn't know any except for the most famous towns.

C'mon, one of you has to have heard of it before you got sick. It's probably the most famous one in the country!

Hearing that, Sa'kjan was thinking maybe he was either ignorant or didn't go out much before he ended up losing his memory.

You always may. Ask away.

Nonsense. We're fabulous senpais from Lousiana and Arizona.

I would like a duck vampire.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(hey um can I be my char from another rp?

"Those who threaten my command center with nukes and destroy my carriers and still lose to me will be found in the book of fools"-Kingfishbattlecrew

DEPLOY THE GARRISON

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"starwarsfanboy" wrote:

(hey um can I be my char from another rp?

[Hello!

I believe you're new to the KW RP forums, so you may not have known this until just now, but this is a private RP thread that @SnowflakeAngelKitten and I have set up so we can RP with each other; this RP also had a lot of background info that was explained in a separate thread as well, and I don't believe you've seen that either--which is perfectly okay! smile However, because of the nature of this RP, it'd be difficult to squeeze in a fourth character and it's also up to Snow to also decide if it could be done (she's gone until a couple of days after Easter).

I'd love to either start up an RP with you or participate in one you may have created, though, and I'm sure Snow would be excited to do the same once she returns! How does that sound @starwarsfanboy ? If you'd like to do that, then we can friend each other and discuss it via comments or PM or create our own thread and talk about it there.

And sorry if I may have sounded aggressive in any way in this post; I wasn't attempting to sound like that and I hope that you understand this. Big Grin ]

Posted 24 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Just imagining Yami's voice saying, "A block of solid metal on a stick isn't light at all. It'd be relatively heavy for me no matter how energized I am. Your strength is astonishing." is making me fangirl so much. Especially "Your strength is astonishing" just sounds exactly like what Yami would say. I love it!)

Arren thought for a moment. "Huriccrest. Doesn't necessarily ring a bell. But of course, hardly anything does at the moment.

"Sounds familiar to me." Liliac answered. "Though I don't know how, it does."

"Are you just saying that so it doesn't sound like we're completely oblivious?"

"Arren, I wouldn't do that. It does sound like something I've heard before." Liliac pulls back a bit of her hair from her left eye.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 24 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[I just realized that it seriously radiated a Yami-style feeling. XD]

You and Sa'kjan shock me, Kiyen told the two boys. But I guess every story has people who have never heard them.

"What do you mean by a 'story'?" Sa'kjan inquired.

Eh. I think I'll explain that later, sometime after we get there. Only if I'm in a storytelling mood. Now, you guys all said you're ready to do some traveling, right?

Sa'kjan nodded. "I think I already did. Are we going to that place? Right now?"

We are, Kiyen confirmed.

Posted 23 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Yes, it totally did.)
"Cool. By the way, Kiyen, what did you mean by 'when you got sick'?" Arren questioned.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 16 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I've posted! Just in case it didn't show up in your Newsfeed.)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 16 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SnowflakeAngelKitten" wrote:

(I've posted! Just in case it didn't show up in your Newsfeed.)
[Oh my gosh it didn't kill me. *miniature temper tantrum* Whyyy KW whyyy do you hate me?! XD

I have to do a lil' bit of planning for upcoming events in this so I'm going to reply kinda later. Just to make sure I don't contradict myself.]

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity