Back left
Back right

Killer of my Life Chapter One ( CaptJolee and Annaexquizard's prp)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" OH WAIT, yeah we came down here for a a reason , said icarus

oh riggggght yea we did, said mike,

we were wondering if you could go take a sneak peak at johnny's journal that he had taken from his room, i--- we are quite curious on what is exactly on there seeing how he seems to it close to him or some place he goes to periodically but since johnny is at the so called labs..... well we figured you could take a look since he seems more friendlier to you on intrusions than he is on us, said icarus with a short nervous chuckle,

but hey at least he won't cut your hands off, mike added with a bright smile"

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted By:

Thumb
"Wait... wait... what makes you guys think he'd be less peeved off about it if I took a peek?" Lucia asked them. "I feel kind of like he wouldn't care regardless of who I was. Those things are pretty private...."

RP hiatus until June 8th. If you think this is holding a public RP back, you can remove me from the roster.

My sister's accidental pun:
"You're cooler than me, but I'm hotter than you."

Posted By:

Thumb

" beaaacuseeee, we're too chicken, said icarus

yeah johnny is a scary guy, said mike

but hey on the bright side he is at the labs sooooo you go straight ahead in that room and we will scout on for you if he comes back, said icarus as he runs to his room where he had a great view of outside,same went with mike as they both had great views of the entrances where johnny comes from, as they wait to hear the juicy gossip on the journal that johnny as kept away for years"

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted By:

Thumb
"...O-okay then."

Lucia hesitated, then went up to Johnny's room and located his journal. She opened it apprehensively and scanned over some random pages, taking in the information as quickly as she could. After the fourth or so one, she paused. Should she keep going until Mike and Icarus spotted Johnny, or should she quit while she was sure she was safe?

RP hiatus until June 8th. If you think this is holding a public RP back, you can remove me from the roster.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lucia decided she had read enough, placed the journal back in its place, and left the room.

Posted By:

Thumb

" both mike and icarus ran back to lucia all hyped and excited, so what did i have on it, asked icarus in a impatient mannering

johnny figured he had enough looking at vlogs and documentaries and went back outside and started to head straight back home but notes a chilling feeling when he found that girl he shot with the experimental gun was gone with a blood trail leading outside"

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted By:

Thumb
Lucia was kind of nervous about telling them what she found out. "Umm... you guys aren't going to talk to him about it, right?"

Posted By:

Thumb

" lucia... come on here, we are not suicidal, we promise not to whisper a word, said icarus"

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted By:

Thumb
"Okay, well...."

Lucia paused again. Should she lie? Because it was all pretty personal information. No matter who Johnny was, what was his was his and it wasn't really hers to give away.

"...It looked like it was pretty normal stuff to me. His parents were scientists but they died in a lab experiment. Probably why he's so secretive about it."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity