Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Timv9 and ~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~ Private rp-moved

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana "Ari" Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Ariana outgoing funny girl. She is brave and very caring. She isn't afraid to take chances. She loves to party and have fun. She is very daring. She isn't afraid to speak her mind either. She is a very good listener, and very trusting. She is a big flirt but it takes a lot for her to fall in love. She can be stubborn and She doesn't care at all of what people think of her.   Other: None Name: Andrew "Drew" Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Drew is a loud uncaring guy. .  He is a lot like Ariana ,Stubborn, a flirt, loves to party and doesn't care much of what people think of him. . He is a troublemaker and very daring. He is not the smartest but enough to pass. He loves to joke around and is hardly ever serious. He is really protective over his friends and will defend them in any way.He has a dirty mind but  can be romantic with a girl. Other:  None

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Happy? Haha

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Nick age:15 looks:role play character personalty: nick is a funny popular nice guy he is a huge flirt and he loves to party he falls for girls easy and tends to get hurt. he loves his sister ashley and looks out for her but not as much as she looks out for nick. Nick also looks up to drew his best friend alot he usually follows what he does other: Nick ans drew are stars on the varsity basketball team Name:Ashley age:17 looks:role play character Personalty: ashley is a popular loud uncaring girl she is at the center of everything going on in school she is a huge flirt with about every popular guy in school and takes alot for her to fall for a guys she is very protective of nick she is smart but hides it other:has a crush on drew but because he is nicks best friend she doesn't know if she should go after him or not

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana woke up and got ready for school. She took her shower and let her hair dry leaving it naturally wavy. She got dressed and did her makeup. She walked out of her room and walked down to the kitchen. She waited for Drew. Drew woke up and got ready for school. He pulled onsome clothes and walked downstair. "Ready?" He asked Ari. Ari nodded and walked out the door. "You look wonderful. " she said smiling. Drew rolled his eyes. "Shut up I'm tired." He said. They waited for Nick and his sister outside their house.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick woke up and went to the bathroom in his room he took a shower and than got dressed he put on an american eagle shirt with shorts and a new pair of nikes he went down stairs and waited for ashely so they could walk to ari and drews house Ashley got a shower and got dressed she did her make up and went down stairs "hey baby brother" she smiled and messed with nicks hair she knew he hated that Nick laughed and pushed her hand away "come on ash stop it i need my hair nice and good for the ladies now come on lets go meet with drew and ari" they walked to drew and aris house "hey guys" both nick and ash said

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey guys." Ari said smiling. She looked at Nick smiling.she had started getting feelings for him a while ago, but they were too closeand already in each others friend zones. He was just the perfect guy, sweet, funny, athletic everything she hoped for in a guy. Drew smiled. "Hey." He said to Nick and Ashley . "Ready? " he said and he started walking.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled at drew and playfully punched his arm "ready for practice after school today bro" than he looked at ari and smiled at her he wanted to have a crush on her but he didnt want to get hurt again he didnt know what to do Ashley "hey ari" she turned to drew and smiled and winked at him "hey drew was up you guys ready to go"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hell yeah, pshh we already run the team and we're not even seniors yet." Drew said. He put his arm around Ashley and smiled. He was always a huge flirt especially With Ashley . Ari smiled. She walked along with them. "You guys are soo conceded." She said laughing.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "yea bro i know well i mean basically you run the team im kinda like 2nd in command you know" nick laughed and he turned to  ari "well I mean its true we pretty much do run the team were the 2 best players " he smiled at her and blushed Ashley smiled and blushed "i think there right ari i mean drew is amazing at basketball"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled. "Ohh yes like you're not conceded Ari " He said. He still had his arm around Ashley walking. Ari shook her head. "I am not conceded. " she said. Drew laughed."Then what's spending 2 hours in the bathroom getting ready.?" Drew asked. Ari smiled. "There's a difference between conceded, and wanting to look good." Ari said laughing.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nimsajeay

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos