Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kira's and ViVi's Private Rp

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Same plot as Yes, Master? Form: Name: Nikkolai Role: Male Demon Age: Looks around 16 Looks: Personality: Sneaky, sacastic, tricky, possesive, protective, and playful Likes: teaseing his master watching his master sleep (he thinks it cute), protecting his master, getting his master mad by calling him misstress, and toying with his master. Dislikes: Other people looking at/talking to his master, his master being upset, and being ignored by his master. Other: N/A

"Don't die, there's no daisies growing today."
~ Doctor Leroy Walter, Unheard Screams

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
( Do I really need to make a new form, Because......It sounds lazy..but..heh...wait, I'll make it!)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
( It doesn't matter either way xD I just need my form up there because everyonce in a while I forget which chara I'm being because I have about five different ones I use regularly. xD )

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tenco Suji  Role: Master  Age: 15  Looks: give me a minute for them to approve..  Personality:  Caring, He's a bit strict, Gets A bit mad easily, and sad.  Likes: People, And having someone serve him, at all times, his demon Dislikes: People calling him a girl, everything his demon does. Other: Everyone seems to think he's a girl, Which really makes him mad....Because He is a guy..

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, i'll just post the pictures then...... Hideyoshi 3 Hideyoshi Hideyoshi 2 Hideyoshi 3 BISHONEN AWESOMENESS!!!

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we each make a regular human so they aren't lonely?)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes! x3 Let's start shall we?) Nikkolia was growing bored in all his years trapped in his vessel. It was dark and filled with nothing but scilence as he awaited for his next misstress or master to find him. He's vessel seemed to be nothing more than a beatiful necklace, so how come it had to be locked in an old cest inside the family's home's attic? "Please let me out..." He said, little did he know his soon to be master had heard his words...

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar

"vahid43" wrote:

Can we each make a regular human so they aren't lonely?)
Sure Mine: Name: Kira Age: 15 Role: Human Looks: My profile pic Personality: Bubbly, nice, and a little silly Likes: Candy, Smily faces, Making others happy, sleeping Dislikes: People that are cold towards her, Bitter things, and silence Other: N/A

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(My computer just died so Im using my phone well it charges..so Ill make my other character when It gets charged, andmy posts.might be a bit short, sorry) Tenco Suji was looking through the attic." I need something.for the drama club.." He looked around almost thinking he heard something "heh? He.said opening a box to continue looking.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Nikkolai was shocked when he noticed some one opened up the chest, he couldn't see it, but he could hear it. "Free me..." He said hoping to draw his future master's attention so that they would pick up his vessel.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

We the Kidz

This or That??

Last one to say car wins