Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar
Hello! I'm still new here, and aren't sure where to ask for a private roleplay. Really, there should be a sticky post where you go to search for 1X1's. Anywhoo, I'm clearly looking for someone to RP with. I have conditions, though: Good Grammar, decent spelling, and somewhat semi-lit. You don't make your characters perfect. You must be able to play both genders. I hate having to always play a guy because no one else can. It would be great if you were on often enough. At least a few times a week, or more. I myself am: Semi-lit Active Can RP both genders And am Very easy going, I just have my conditions. I have alot of experience roleplaying I would like to RP: Percy Jackson and the Olympians-I know alot about this series, and it is my obsession. However, I would want to RP a new generation, not the original characters. Regular Summer camp Regular boarding school Shape-shifters-As long as there is a good plot Regular people-As long as there's a good plot Hunger games-Not original characters, but made up characters, in a new game... I will not do: Animals Twilight Bands Vampires Werewolves Romeo and Juliet themes Simple Middle school/High schools...

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm willing to rp with you. I like some of the themes you have for rps, some of which could be mixed together. Though like you, I have a few I wont do, and that is any rps based off of a book/movie such as Hunger Games or Percy Jackson, I am not a fan of the movies, and not a huge fan of the books.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar
Awesome. I agree. Some themes could be mixed together to make it far more interesting. That's fine. I just have an unhealthy obsession with both series...

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright ^_^ So shall we mix a few themes? I have obsessions with a few other books myself, though not many.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, I see home one already answered your request, but may I Roleplay to?

How can I make you happy?

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar

"Azmaria55" wrote:

Alright ^_^ So shall we mix a few themes? I have obsessions with a few other books myself, though not many.
Sure. Which ones would you like to mix?

"vahid43" wrote:

Hello, I see home one already answered your request, but may I Roleplay to?
I don't see why not. In a separate topic, though. What would you be interested in roleplaying?

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, i would like to rp with you. And The Hunger Games is what i would like to rp about. Big Grin ~taylor

When i someday meet 1D

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar

"taylortot10000" wrote:

Hello, i would like to rp with you. And The Hunger Games is what i would like to rp about. Big Grin ~taylor
Hello! Awesome. I'd love to do a hunger games RP right now. Would you like to create a separate topic for it...or would you want me to?

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar
Bump...

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Rate the signature above you!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

latest videos