Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar
Hello! I'm still new here, and aren't sure where to ask for a private roleplay. Really, there should be a sticky post where you go to search for 1X1's. Anywhoo, I'm clearly looking for someone to RP with. I have conditions, though: Good Grammar, decent spelling, and somewhat semi-lit. You don't make your characters perfect. You must be able to play both genders. I hate having to always play a guy because no one else can. It would be great if you were on often enough. At least a few times a week, or more. I myself am: Semi-lit Active Can RP both genders And am Very easy going, I just have my conditions. I have alot of experience roleplaying I would like to RP: Percy Jackson and the Olympians-I know alot about this series, and it is my obsession. However, I would want to RP a new generation, not the original characters. Regular Summer camp Regular boarding school Shape-shifters-As long as there is a good plot Regular people-As long as there's a good plot Hunger games-Not original characters, but made up characters, in a new game... I will not do: Animals Twilight Bands Vampires Werewolves Romeo and Juliet themes Simple Middle school/High schools...

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm willing to rp with you. I like some of the themes you have for rps, some of which could be mixed together. Though like you, I have a few I wont do, and that is any rps based off of a book/movie such as Hunger Games or Percy Jackson, I am not a fan of the movies, and not a huge fan of the books.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar
Awesome. I agree. Some themes could be mixed together to make it far more interesting. That's fine. I just have an unhealthy obsession with both series...

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright ^_^ So shall we mix a few themes? I have obsessions with a few other books myself, though not many.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, I see home one already answered your request, but may I Roleplay to?

How can I make you happy?

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar

"Azmaria55" wrote:

Alright ^_^ So shall we mix a few themes? I have obsessions with a few other books myself, though not many.
Sure. Which ones would you like to mix?

"vahid43" wrote:

Hello, I see home one already answered your request, but may I Roleplay to?
I don't see why not. In a separate topic, though. What would you be interested in roleplaying?

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, i would like to rp with you. And The Hunger Games is what i would like to rp about. Big Grin ~taylor

When i someday meet 1D

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar

"taylortot10000" wrote:

Hello, i would like to rp with you. And The Hunger Games is what i would like to rp about. Big Grin ~taylor
Hello! Awesome. I'd love to do a hunger games RP right now. Would you like to create a separate topic for it...or would you want me to?

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
Nalanator
Nalanator
StarStar
Bump...

Anyone wish to Roleplay?

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos