Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Out in the City

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This roelplay is obviously private for me and Carmen smile This is about teenaged friends going otu into teh city and stuff and going crazy and having tons of fun smile Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Out in the City

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emily Bishop Age: Nearly 17 Looks:Chachi Gonzalez Personality: Emily is very outgoing, witty and outspoken. She is the one to hold nothing back and never backs out on a fight. She is a troublemaker with attitude and could care less about school. She get's along with everyone around her but isn't very feminine and isn't very boy crazy like most of her female friends are. She acts like everything is fine and nothing will stop her from being the troublemaker she is. She isn't very shy to hide her wild sides and has a odd scene of humor. She can be a little sarcastic and rude at times but she get's along with her friends. She trys not to show her real feelings and hates it when people try to put her down Other: Name: Madeline "Maddy" Flores Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Maddy is enrgetic, bubbly and crazy. She is very awkward but doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She is advertrous and talkitive but a good listener and mostly get's along with everyone. She doesn't have a shy bone in her body and doesn't care what people think about her. She has a positive attitude and never let's her gard down. She is known for being a psycho but that doesn't stop her from being who she is. She is a major geek and is very bright and has her way of words. She is the one who loves to joke around with her friends and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She is a total goffball but can be serious at times and is sorta a tomboy but she can be a little bit flirty and loves to tease boys just for the fun of it. She speaks her mind and holds nothing back and has a big personality, attitude and mouth. Other Name: Rider West Age: 16 Looks:Max Schneider Personality: Rider is a chilled, outspoken, relaxed guy. He has his way of words and has that bad boy attitude in him. He is a huge troublemaker who doesn't care about what people think or say. He feels that he has the right to do and be whatever he wants and wants people to remember that. He can be a jerk at times with a 'Wrong' mind but he is secretly sweet and caring but doesn't show it. He is sometimes a loner but that's only when his not with his friends. He isn't the one to back out on a fight and loves to get down and dirty. Other Name: Rodney Walters' Age: Recently 17 Looks: Personality: Rodeny is confident, sly and witty. He isn't very troublesome but he sorta loves the feeling of getting into trouble. He has outgoing but his sorta shy around others and trys to put others first. He isn't the flirty type of guy and would do anything for a girl who he really likes. He can be a little serious at times but his just a friendly guy who just loves to do wild stuff with his friends. His a little socially awkard but he has his way of things. Other

Out in the City

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jersey Maccario Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Jersey is a bright, bubbly and girly teen. She is stylish, flirty and a big hopeless romantic. She is sort of a tease with the guys but doesn't know it. She is confident and kind to everyone. She is trusting and a sometimes a bit ditzy. She is skillful and hard working an dloves to have a good time. She is enthusiastic, funny and optimistic but real. She cares about her looks and always trys to look good. She has always been a bit boy crazy but not with her guy friends. She is often oblivious to other people's feelings and very friendly and friends with almost everyone. She listens to her friends most of the time but can be defensive. Other Name: Ruby Manning Age: 15 almost 16 Looks: Kristin Herrera Personality: Ruby is a tough, strong opinioned girl. She isn't the girly type and always thinks and acts out side of the box. She is bold and doesn't care what people think about her. She always stands up for her friends and herself and isn't the type to back down from a fight. She is adventerous, spirited and explorative. She isn't good expressing her feelings but is a good friend. she is sort of agressive and can be argumentative with some people. Ruby is competetive, passionate and wild. She is upbeat and tells it like it is. She is impulsive and rarely thinks ove rher actions. She is nearly fearless but loves her friends even though she may not always express it. Other Name: Dennis Mckenzie Age: recently 17 Looks: Devon Bostick Personality: Dennis is a helpful, loyal and real guy. He cares about his loved ones and their feelings and isn't the type of guy to punch someone even though he will to defend his friends. He is a natural born leader but doesn't have the boldness to actually be one. He is sort of a shy boy who will keep to himself most of the time. He doesn't usaully speak his mind but is very smart with a hidden temper. he studies hard for school and is overall hard wokring. he thinks of others first and is a very compassionate guy. He is a good listener who often gets tongue tied and has a fear of public speaking. He is often picked on but lies to stay out of teh lime light. He is shy and fidgetty and isn't used to breaking teh rules Other: Dennis has always had a crush on Emily and has been friends with her since forever but he has always been too scared to tell her. Name: Dylan Ferris Age: Recently 16 Looks: Personality: Dylan is a tell it like it is jokester sort of guy. He is flirty, charismatic and a true prankster. He loves being the center of attention and making people laugh. He is enthusiastic and very fun loving. He has a way with words and is pretty charming. He is picky especially with his girls and is very spirited and loyal. He a type of guy who will always stay at your side even if he teases. He is inquisitive and courageous and would always take one for the team. he is loud and sometimes obnoxious but is very confident and doesn't care what people think of him. He cares about how he looks and takes good care of himself. He is romantic and a good listener even though is may not seem like it. He is compassionate and not the quitting type, he always sticks everythign through Other

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Out in the City

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(You forgot to add the : into teh embed code lol smile

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Out in the City

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know but I fixed it)

Out in the City

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily was at Rider's backyard, just doing nothing but listen to her IPod. She didn't want to go to the pool cause she hates wearing bathing suites, even in front of her guy friends. She was thinking about how her parents where fighting over stupid stuff, like always, last night and she was angry at them cause they made her stay up all night. She rolled her eyes at the memory and just looked at her friends. She truned her attention to Dennis, he was the only guy, besides the other three, who she could talk to about almost anything. "Hey Dennis, can i tell you something?" She asked, seriously. Rider was in his pool, relaxing and talking to his friends. His parents where out of town for two whole days and left him alone, which was odviously a terrible mistake since Rider is known for being one of the troublemakers in town. He kept teaseing Dylan about how he was always a flirt but hasn't had a girlfriend in nearly two years. Maddy was sitting near the cornner on the pool, enjoying the feash air and being away from her so-called parents. It's not like she hated them it was that she just dislikes them. She heard Rider's joke about Dylan and just laughed "Yeah like anyone would go out with a him." She said, smirking. Rodney laughed at Maddy's insult to Dylan "Oh I love to joke around with you guys." He said, truthfully as he softly patted Dylan in the head than continued to talk to Ruby.

Out in the City

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan laughed, rolling his eyes at Maddy and Rodney and Rider. he hit off Rodney's hand and pushed up out of the pool, sitting next to Maddy "you afraid of the water?" He teased since she wasn't swimming Dennis turned his head quickly in Emily's direction as she talked to him. he directed his full attention to her "yeah of course" he told her, scooting closer so tehy could talk Ruby laughed at Rodney's joke. She had on a baggy pair of shorts and a baggy tee shirt as a bathing suit. She wasn't into bathign suits so an old tee shirt of her brothers and a pair of basketball shorts were her usaul swimming wear. She looked at Rider "Where's you dad keep the beer" she asked, standing up from her spot next to rodney on the side of the pool Jersey was sparled out in one of the beach chairs on the side of the pool. She was about the only girl that wore a real bathign suit. jersey never shyed away from showing skin. She lay in her bakini and sunglasses, listenign to the other "All you guys do is fight" She laughed, amkign fun of her bickering friends

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Out in the City

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily took a deep breathe than let it out as she cleared her mind a little, than looked at Dennis in the eyes. "My parents got into another fight again. God I just wish they would get along, they don't understand how much it's effecting me and Jessie" She said, talking about her 9 year old brother. Thinking about her brother and my parents made her sick to her stomech and she felt like she couldn't take it anymore. She than continued to tell Dennis about what her parents where fighting about and how it was kind of stupid. Maddy gave Dylan a look "Of couse not, stupid. I just don't wanna get wet." She said, rolling her eyes at him but couldn't help but smile a little. The real reason was that she hated showing to much skin, not that she was shy about it, it was because she didn't like showing off to others. Rider rolled his eyes at Dylan than looked at Ruby "In the basement. Look for a cooler and you'll find it" He said, smirking. He looked at Jersey "I know right, but we can't help it. It'sall all for the fun of it." He joked, laughing at his friends. Rodney laughed at Rider than stood up from his spot "I'll go with you" He said, looking at Ruby.

Out in the City

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Dennis listened intentively to every word Emily said. He nodded when appropriate and tried to comfort her. "Maybe you should talk to them, em" he said. He was almost sure that it was the wrong thing to say but he wasn't very good with words so he just let them out. Dylan exchanged a look with Rider. He broke into a slow grin and grabbed Maddy's ankle pulling her into the water. He tried to swim away in case she tried to hit him or anything. He had trouble swimming since he was laughign so much and didn't get very far Jersey rolled her eyes and stood up dantiley from her chair. she walked over to where Rider was floating in the water and sat on the edge of the pool near him. She swirled her ankles in little circles in the water "So are we really going into the city tonight?" she asked, trying to hide a smile at this idea. Ruby nodded at Rodney and went inside Rider's house with him. She searched for the door she had seen so many times and went down the stairs into the basement. She had been in Rider's basement more than once just all of the friends had. She moved pass the fluffy couches and pool table and found the cooler in the back of the room. She pulled out a couple cans and handed a few to Rodney. She wasn't sure who wanted a drink and who didn't drink. She tucked the cans into her arms and opened one for herself as they turned to walk back up.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Out in the City

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily gave Dennis a look "Dennis, I've tried to talk too them but they always seem to ignore me. It's like they don't want me around or something and I'm tried of it" She said a little angry at herself but she kept her cool. "Sorry, I know you're only trying to help" She said, feeling guilty for sounding a little harsh. Maddy got into the water and since it happened at of nowhere, she didn't had a chance too say anything else to Dylan. She looked at the boy and gave him a glare "Oh, you are so dead" She said, trying to act serious and not to show her grin. She tried to catch her to him and when she got closer, she went underwater and than graded Dylan's ankle's and pulled him down with her. Rider looked at Jersey and smiled "Of couse we are. Where not just gonna sit and wait for something good to happen like all the other nights. I've got everything plan for tonight" He said, proudly at himself. His parents told him that he could have friends over and no parties but they didn't say anything about going out with his friends. Rodney took the can of beer and walked out with Ruby "I can't believe your dad still doesn't know you keep stealing his beer." He said to Rider, grinning as he took a sip of his can.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

I did the Ice Bucket challenge -.-

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos