Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For SamanthaPandaw and Me (private obviously)-moved

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Our roelplay. We know what this is about. 4 characters each. 2 girls, 2 guys each. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erin Grey Age: 15 Looks: rp 20 Personality: kinda dark and moody, but she's nice to her friends. loves music. super hyper and has been accused of having ADHD. Other: plays the drums. Name: Elenor Knight Age: 14 Looks: rp 40 Personality: calm, sweet, tends to hide her real emotions. for example, if you insult her she'll act like she doesnt care, but the second she's alone she'll start crying. Other: sings and writes. Name: Alex Black Age: 16 Looks: rp 15 Personality: quiet, curious, a bit odd. gets along well with everyone. Other: Name: Zane Black Age: 16 Looks: rp 17 Personality: Alex's twin. almost the exact of alex, he's energetic and one of those people who like to talk just to hear himself talk. really funny. Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Ashlianna "Ash" or "Ashli" Da Rosa Age: 15 nearing 16 Looks: Personality: Ashli is a sweet, bubly , daring girl. She is spirited, loud and outgoing with no fear. She is wild and open minded. Ash is very opinionated and sometimes argumentative with a carefree attiude. she doesn't think things through and is pretty impulsive with much confidence. Other: Form: Name: Bailen Christensen Age: 16 Looks: Elle Fanning Personality: Bailen is a pretty, laughy girl. She is girly and appreciats the little things in life. She is hopeful and very imaginative and optimistic. She is caring and sensitive with a secret fierosity in her. She is smart and a bit shy but loves her friends and would do anythign for them, being very loyal. She treats herself with respect but loves the rush of getting in trouble even though she doesn't usaully get herself in trouble. Other: Form: Name: Xavier Rulter Age: recently 16 Looks: Sammy Adams Personality: Xavier is a creative young boy. He thinks for himself and has a bit of a temper. He doesn't give girls the respect they deserve usaully and doesn't believe in love. He isn't the loyal type and wasn't raised right. He doesn't abide by any rules and does what he wants always. He doesn't care what people think of him and has alot of self confidence. Other: Form: Name: Aaron Donovans Age: 15 Looks: Devon Bostick Personality: Aaron is sneaky and clever and not known to be smart. He has a very bright mind but keeps it to himself and is s free spirit. He hates bullys and is usaully their target. He doesn't really know how to handle himself when getting picked on and when around girls and is sometimes an outrageuos flirt. He is very strategetic and only talks to a certain select few. He doesn't really care about his future, thinking he is a nobody just like everyone tells him. Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos