Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP-moved

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Age : 18+ (or if child choose different age) Hometown :  Appearance : (pic/description) Clothing / Armor : Personality : Bio/History : Member of Organization : (Shinra or Avalanche. If Shinra, you can be Turk or SOLDIER. Female can be in SOLDIER). Rank (SOLDIER) : (1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class) Weapon : Ability : Three Materia equipped with your character (Shinra only. Avalanche please use Physical Ability) : Additional Info : (optional)

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Private RP-moved

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone with a pair of ears has heard of the names Cloud Strife and Zack Fair the 1st Class SOLDIER; the heroes of Gaia. Anyone with a pair of eyes would love to see the ultimate unmatched swordmanship of Sephiroth, as it has been told that nobody can block a simple sword stance of Sephiroth. Everybody is certain that Sephiroth can chop off the head of a field marshal even surrounded by an army of a million soldiers, he can split a mere hair into two halves with ease. Those people became the legend in our lovely Planet. We all are living under the legacy of Cloud Strife.Listening to the history from our parents and teachers, we could see it in our eyes the times when the children were infected by Geostigma. Listening to the history been told by our parents and teachers, we could see in our eyes about the biggest war on our Midgar; the main city in our Gaia.Cloud, Tifa, Vincent, the others.... It's like they were always here to protect us.                    But time has gone.......                                                                                                                 Fifteen years has passed.... Midgar has been rebuilt. ShinRa was behind this.The new organization called themselves as the new ShinRa; has been restoring all the cities and towns since 13 years ago. This new Shinra has the same program and management like the old Shinra we used to know and it's headquarters located in the same place as the old Shinra. The new SOLDIERs and Turks were formed again.

Tom
And I don

Private RP-moved

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
In an effort to subdue the calamaties of the planet maybe the new ShrinRa has stopped the circulation of materia. With the help of the Wutai they have marked every materia with an Identification tag so when they are used ShrinRa will know. This and the physical restoration have transformed the planet into a prosperous region that has lost the meaning of war. However in a small village to the north of the Ancient Temple a gentetical experiment composed of the body of a human and the blood and artifcal organs of Jenova. It would have lied dormant for the events of the rebirth of Sephiroth to the death of Weiss. The Jenova's cells could have been awakened by the death of Ultima. Anyways the creature could be in search for a special materia which when presented by two other materia will combine them together creating a profound power which is drastically more potent then the two which it is derived from. He wishes to combine the materia of Life and Comet.Heroes of Gaia !Wake up ! Leave your hometown, join us !Save the Planet once again ! Embrace your dream, protect your honor.Will you be the new heroes of Gaia ??

Tom
And I don

Private RP-moved

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make mine soon

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

3 word stories xD-moved

The Related Game!

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos