Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Noordinarygirl And Lias RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about a group of friends who are all different creatures.. For exAnd ample, wherewolves, vampires.. And, none of them know what their friends are. They all keep it a secret. When they start to get feeling for each other it all comes out... And it may not work out if their families collide..  Lia- 17-  Looks- jet black hair, it's long but it's really layers and it's styled in an emo fashion. Her skin is pale and her eyes. Change color depending on her mood. She wears contacts so people can't see he eyes change.  Personality- Shes quiet, is open with her close friends, but hasn't told anyone who she is Other- she can't stand seeing blood, she may lose control. And she's obviously a vampire.  Warren- 17- Looks- he looks like emmet off of twilight...  And his eyes change depending on his mood. He's used to seeing blood, but he has to help his sister a lot because she's not as used to it. His sisters Lia Personality- he's a flirt and will do anything for the girl he loves. Other- he's a vampire 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make my forms as soon as I get home. Is that okay?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. HOw long will that be? 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tobias Grey Age: just turned eighteen Looks: pale blue-grey eyes, shaggy black hair, and usually wears jeans and a T-shirt with boots. Personality: may come off as cold, but he's more easygoing with those he knows. He tries his best at everything he does. Other: He's a werewolf. Name: Amber Rose Fraizer Age: sixteen, but looks a year or two younger Looks: red wavy hair that goes a little past her shoulders, eyes that look almost yellow, pale white skin. She's short and looks about fourteen, and hardly ever smiles. Personality: shy, timid, and possibly insane. Other: No one really knows what she is, but she's bad luck to whoever she is around. That's why she tries to avoid other people, especially romantic affairs. Name: Mag Rellse Age: unknown, looks a little older than the rest of her friends Looks: long black hair with bangs to her eyebrows, thin, pale, and eyes that are big and a sort of indigo color that she hides behind dark glasses. She carries a white cane and looks rather sickly. Personality: Quiet, soft-spoken, can be a bit of a pessimist and overly serious at times. She's a hard worker, and sometimes she can be motherly to those who are younger than her--which is most people, even though they don't know it. Other: She's blind, but can see the supernatural and such. She doesn't know what she is or how she can see these things, but she assumes she may be at least part witch. She takes care of Shilo, whose mother she was friends with until she died. Shilo is Mag's only family, and even though she is friends with the others, she tries to keep them at a distance.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
( How about they are all planning to meet at the mall? lia, warren, tobias, and amber. ) 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. You start?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia-  i was wearing a black tank top with a red jacket. And I also had red skinny jeans in and black knee high converse. My hair was in its normal emo styled look. I had black eyeliner lining my eyes. "Warren, Hurry, They are probably there now." I said. I was anxious to see them. We haven't hung out for a couple days, which for us is a while considering we are all inseparable. "Okay, I'm ready." he said and walked down the stairs. His hair was formed into a fohawk, and he smelt of axe. "You look like your going on a date." I said teasingly. Warren- "Okay I'm ready." I said walking down zthe stairs. "You look like your going on a date she said teasing me. I had in a blue plaid shirt and black skinny jeans with my favorite blue converse. "Just control yourself tonight with blood, okay? I don't like seeing you like that." I said. I was a little protective of her. We got in my car and headed off. I couldn't wait to see Amber

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "Hey, Mom, I'm going out tonight...,"I call down the hallway. No answer. Why do I even bother? She's probably out an a date with a different man than the night before, trying to get over Dad, trying to get away from me. I just hope she gets back home okay. I shrug and grab my jacket and go out the door. Amber Rose: I'm already there waiting for the others, but I know that only three of them will show up. I shrug. At least Warren will be there.... I shake my head to clear away the thought, scolding myself. No. I'm bad luck. I won't think like that. I won't, I won't, I won't.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia- Warren and I, made our way inside after we found a close parking place. I saw Ambers car, so I knew she was here. We walked to our meeting place and I saw amber, but no Tobias yet. I smiled at Amber. And I checked my phone quickly for any messages.  Warren-  I smiled when I saw amber. She was beautiful. I walked up to her and have her a gentle hug, I was worried that she felt my cold skin, It wasn't always cold, but when it was it ment I hadn't had any blood for about a week. I can control my thirst, unlike Lia. "Hey." I said while hugging her. I let go slowly and I looked down. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber Rose: "Um, hey," I say, shuffling one foot. It looks more like I'm pawing the ground, trying to make a hole big enough to swallow me up, but it's one of my nervous habits. I look down and blush. At least my beat-up car didn't break on the way here, and a police man didn't think I was driving underage--again. Tobias: I finally arrive--on foot, because Mom took the car again--slightly out of breath. I notice Lia and go to tell her hi first. She's usually the nicest to me.

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

How many rights should a woman have?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Do You Like School?

latest videos