Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Noordinarygirl And Lias RP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Meh, not unless you want to. Although she'd probably end up rejecting him. xD] Tobias: A relationship would end up badly. I'm almost hating myself for being what I am, and almost hate Lia for being what she is. Almost. I realize how stupid that would be--I love her because of what she is. Amber Rose: I smile. I always get a warm feeling inside when I'm with Warren. Although he'll probably end up leaving me because of my bad luck....The smile quickly drops from my face as I return to the real world.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia-  i started to walk in front of him, so I was by myself, well, behind warren and Amber. I hated being what I was, because maybe he doesn't like me because of what I am. I'm good at controlling my anger and my vampire side. I'm only part, so blood doesn't bother me much. I looked down at my feet. And just followed Warrens shadow.  Warren- "I know there's something you not telling me.. You can trust me, okay?" I said and looked into her eyes, I said it quietly. She would smile, but it would drop almost instantly..

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber Rose: "I appreciate that you care, but nothing is wrong. Really. Okay? I told you that the last time you asked. You don't have to be constantly worrying about me," I say quietly, then squeeze his arm. "If something was wrong, I would have told you; you know that." Tobias: God, I depress myself. I hope I don't depress my friends. "So, what are we going to do at the mall?" I ask her, forcing a smile.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Warren- I raise my eyebrows. "Okay.." i replied simply. I squeezed her hand. "Moving on, what shop do you want to go to first? Hot topic has your favorite band shirt.." I said smiling at her. "I can buy it for you." I said and we approached the doors. I let her in, Lia, and Tobias, I walked back to Amber. Lia- "They have cool movies." I said and looks at him, he probably wasn't interested. "or we can just wander around and go in shops we like." I said and looked into his eyes.  

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug. "Sounds cool," I say simply. "You can go try on sunglasses again." Amber Rose: I shake my head. "You don't have to buy anything for me."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Warren-  "Can I ask you something?" I asked her. I was just curious of something that's been on my mind. Since we were holding hands, we're we technically together?  Lia-  i smile. "Yeah, I guess.." I said and I walked by a fountain, I stopped. "Wait, I love these." I said, I pulled a coin out of my pocket, and threw it in, and made a wish, I knew it wouldn't come true, but it's worth a shot.. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber Rose: "Uh...sure...," I say nervously. Tobias: I grin and pull her close. "I hope you're wish comes true."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 Warren- "Weve been friends for a few years now.. Do you think of me as a friend? Or something more? Less?" I asked, I thought of he as more than a friend...  Lia-  I felt my cheeks turn red.. "I... Uh.. Hope so too.." I said and I looked into his eyes.. I easily got lost in them, I looked away quickly, because eye contact for too long gets awkward.. 

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar

"Buzz-Lika-Bee" wrote:

Warren- "Weve been friends for a few years now.. Do you think of me as a friend? Or something more? Less?" I asked, I thought of he as more than a friend...  Lia-  I felt my cheeks turn red.. "I... Uh.. Hope so too.." I said and I looked into his eyes.. I easily got lost in them, I looked away quickly, because eye contact for too long gets awkward.. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

latest videos