Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Noordinarygirl And Lias RP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Meh, not unless you want to. Although she'd probably end up rejecting him. xD] Tobias: A relationship would end up badly. I'm almost hating myself for being what I am, and almost hate Lia for being what she is. Almost. I realize how stupid that would be--I love her because of what she is. Amber Rose: I smile. I always get a warm feeling inside when I'm with Warren. Although he'll probably end up leaving me because of my bad luck....The smile quickly drops from my face as I return to the real world.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia-  i started to walk in front of him, so I was by myself, well, behind warren and Amber. I hated being what I was, because maybe he doesn't like me because of what I am. I'm good at controlling my anger and my vampire side. I'm only part, so blood doesn't bother me much. I looked down at my feet. And just followed Warrens shadow.  Warren- "I know there's something you not telling me.. You can trust me, okay?" I said and looked into her eyes, I said it quietly. She would smile, but it would drop almost instantly..

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber Rose: "I appreciate that you care, but nothing is wrong. Really. Okay? I told you that the last time you asked. You don't have to be constantly worrying about me," I say quietly, then squeeze his arm. "If something was wrong, I would have told you; you know that." Tobias: God, I depress myself. I hope I don't depress my friends. "So, what are we going to do at the mall?" I ask her, forcing a smile.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Warren- I raise my eyebrows. "Okay.." i replied simply. I squeezed her hand. "Moving on, what shop do you want to go to first? Hot topic has your favorite band shirt.." I said smiling at her. "I can buy it for you." I said and we approached the doors. I let her in, Lia, and Tobias, I walked back to Amber. Lia- "They have cool movies." I said and looks at him, he probably wasn't interested. "or we can just wander around and go in shops we like." I said and looked into his eyes.  

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug. "Sounds cool," I say simply. "You can go try on sunglasses again." Amber Rose: I shake my head. "You don't have to buy anything for me."

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Warren-  "Can I ask you something?" I asked her. I was just curious of something that's been on my mind. Since we were holding hands, we're we technically together?  Lia-  i smile. "Yeah, I guess.." I said and I walked by a fountain, I stopped. "Wait, I love these." I said, I pulled a coin out of my pocket, and threw it in, and made a wish, I knew it wouldn't come true, but it's worth a shot.. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber Rose: "Uh...sure...," I say nervously. Tobias: I grin and pull her close. "I hope you're wish comes true."

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 Warren- "Weve been friends for a few years now.. Do you think of me as a friend? Or something more? Less?" I asked, I thought of he as more than a friend...  Lia-  I felt my cheeks turn red.. "I... Uh.. Hope so too.." I said and I looked into his eyes.. I easily got lost in them, I looked away quickly, because eye contact for too long gets awkward.. 

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar

"Buzz-Lika-Bee" wrote:

Warren- "Weve been friends for a few years now.. Do you think of me as a friend? Or something more? Less?" I asked, I thought of he as more than a friend...  Lia-  I felt my cheeks turn red.. "I... Uh.. Hope so too.." I said and I looked into his eyes.. I easily got lost in them, I looked away quickly, because eye contact for too long gets awkward.. 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)