Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hetalia (cupcakes's and CrazeeMonkey's)

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Italy: Ciao Everybody!

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
cupcake2523
cupcake2523
StarStarStar
((Lol. I'm sorry that's just... So awesomely werid.)) *Paris happily skipped in at first, then stopped looking around the room. People, like Germany Prussia and Belaraus... But looked at the floor and shoke her head at what italy had said.*."You have got to be kidding..." *She mumbled, taking a seat next to America then slowly sinking down.*

Posted By:
cupcake2523
cupcake2523
StarStarStar
*I looked over at the boy sitting next to me, and for one reason he looked... Well... A combination of feelings. I smiled, then looked forward again. Wondering where France was, I finally spoke up trying to fight away my French accent which was obviously not working at all.* "So, when is this world meeting gonna start?" *I asked, crossing my legs as I leaned back in my chair. Really, it was pretty boring right now... And the guy sitting next to me had the same expression on his face that he'd had since the begginging of this world meeting thing, it kinda scared me.* "Does he need something...?" *I thought to myself, looking back at him with a curious and confused expression on my face.* "Umm... Do you need something...?"

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dang" thought America. There was a chick next to him AND now he had to talk to her. "Umm...I'd like a milkshake right now..." was the first thing that came to mind. STUPID! He should've thought of something better... -------- Italy was tired in his chair. He didn't really like world meetings. Just people talking about boring stuff. Rright when he was about to go to sleep, he heard Germany's voice. " I guess the meeting is starting..." Then he fell asleep.

Posted By:
cupcake2523
cupcake2523
StarStarStar
"Umm... Okay..." *I responded, slightly feeling alittle uncomfttable as I sank slowly in my chair. Then, I heard this loud booming voice actually which made the whole room fall into intense silence while he was talking.* "So this must be the Germany guy France was talking about..." *I thought to myself, looking at the now yelling man who was shouting out the rules. Now big mouth me just had to stand up and say.* "Whoever made you leader of the world meeting, huh?" *And then, embarrassed out of my mind I sat back down twiddling my thumbs. Dàmn it! Did I really have to do that?!*

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep, thought America, that girl must be new. Talking back to Germany isn't very wise. And I'm hungry. Very,very hungry. ----------- Russia listened to Germany's yelling. He had a better idea, but no one was going to listen, so he just sat silently, waiting for him to stop talking, at least for a second.

Posted By:
cupcake2523
cupcake2523
StarStarStar
*At this point, his voice started to sound like a humming sound then someone yelling at the tops of their lungs. Accedintly, seriously I didn't mean too... I leaned on America's shoulder slowly beginning to fall asleep as I softly began to shut my eyes so gently. Really... This meeting was making me sleepy... Like the Italy guy I was about to enter dreamland myself as I softly clenched America's arm, his voice just became more and more annoying... More and more hummingbird like... He just wouldn't stop talking at all... Then I wrapped both of my arms around America's fast asleep.*

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't touch her, thought America. Let sleeping princess' lie, isn't that how the saying goes? Just let her sleep. Slowly, he put his hand on her head.Nice. ---------------- Finally, Germany stopped talking. Russia stood straight up and said, "I disagree!" Then Japan said "I agree with Russia." Then Switzerland started talking, then Belgium, then Belarus, and before you know it, the room was complete chaos. -------------- Italy finally woke up. Where am I? Oh yea, world meeting. " I want PASTAAA~" he began to whine, realizing how hungry he was.

Posted By:
cupcake2523
cupcake2523
StarStarStar
*I woke up in a sudden jolt when everyone began to start yelling back and forth. I instantly looked at my position with America... Then blushed letting go leaning to the other side of my chair then looking down at the tiled floor as I whispered so quietly under my breath.* "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean too..." *My blush only got harder, bringing my knees to my chest as I hugged my knees then looked at him again.* "I promise it won't happen again."  *I could just imagine Stuffgart, one of my friends, laughing her head off as I smacked her arm out of pure anger.*

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America jerked his hand up as soon as she woke up."T-t-t-that's ok," said he said.He watched her curl up into her ball-looking position. Something tells me she's embarassed.Back to reality, he notcied everyone was yelling at each other. Now, this was his department. "STOP ARGUING EVERYONE," he yelled, " I"M DA HERO,SO LISTEN UP!" ------------- Russia silently nodded his head. Another unsuccesful world meeting, as usual. Maybe I should just go home. -------------

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos