Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stay away, inferior humans.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Age Looks Curse Personality Brief bio (how they were cursed, etc.) Other This good?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag Age: 400, but looks 17 Looks: Has white cane and dark blue eyes~ Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, can be too pessimistic/serious at times, patient, not easily angered unless extremely provoked. Curse: Her own blindness. However, when her sight was taken, she gained a new one--seeing the auras and thoughts of others. Brief bio (how they were cursed) : Her father crossed a witch, and the witch saw no hope for him to change so she cursed his daughter in his place. Instead of seeing the error of his ways, he grew to despise her. Her mother was the only reason she didn't run away, but when she died of illness, she left her father behind. Other: When she breaks the curse, she will continue to age normally from where she left off when she was cursed (which was seventeen). She lives in a small hut deep in the woods, away from people, so that they won't figure out she's not aging. Some people believe she is a witch, for various reasons. Name: Leo Age: 18 Looks: Leo Personality: Cheerful, optimistic, laid-back, but can be serious when the situation demands it. Curse: If he has a nightmare, it comes true. Often times, a dream is symbolic, instead of showing the actual event that is to come. Brief bio (how they were cursed) : He made a deal with a witch, but she tricked him. His father is lost at sea and his mother is hardly ever home, so Mizuki usually is the one to keep him company. Other: It is possible that he will die when the curse is broken, so he doesn't know if that would be better or to keep having the nightmares. Name: Mizuki Age: 16 Looks: Mizuki She has one grey eye and one blue one Personality: Tetchy at times, sarcastic, moody. Her mother raised her strictly, which shows in her behavior. But whenever she gets away from her mother's watchful eye, she loosens up (however slightly). Brief bio (how they were cursed) : // Other: Mizuki is Leo's cousin, since their mothers are sisters. She knows he has nightmares, but not about the curse. Not very good forms, I apologize~ *deep bow*

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
perfect. the titles great too. XD gimme a few second to make my form. also, do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good real life picture for a rp? its next to impoissible!!! i spent and hour looking for one of a redhead, and the one i finally chose didnt look anything like the character was supposed to look like but she was the closest there was. IT SUCKS.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, I know....*headdesk*

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Erin Grey Age: 15 Looks: rp 20 only alot messier, since she avoids mirrors Curse: if she sees something in a mirror, or any other reflective surface, other than her reflection, what she sees is going to happen.  Personality: jumpy, paranoid, quirky, geeky, tomboy. loves shiny things. Brief bio (how they were cursed, etc.): when erin's dad died, her mom got desperate. she made a bet with a spirit in a card game. she lost, and her penalty was that her daughter would be cursed. her mom died about a week later because of erin's curse.  Other: rides her skateboard everywhere. lives on the streets. if erin's curse breaks.... ummmm..... uh....... lemme get bck to you on that. Name: Zane Iskander Age: 16  Looks: rp 17 black mark the size of a postcard on his right shoulder. Curse: if he speaks, a black mark on his shoulder gets larger. if it covers his entire arm, he'll die. (the mark started the size of a freckle) Personality: silent. calm. moody. Brief bio (how they were cursed, etc.): well, there was ths witch at his school disguised as a 15 year old, and he insulted her, so she cursed him for his stupidity and jerkness. Other: if his curse is lifted, his hair's gonna turn black. (heh... couldnt help it). also, the mark will dissapear and he'll be able to talk again.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
maddie, could we start tomorrow? i just got a brilliant story idea, plus im tired since i cleaned for most of the day.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool~! Want me to start, or do you want to? And does your dude do sign language, or is he just all, "...."?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
*just now sees post* Sure~~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
maddie. maddie. maddie. maddie., lets start maddie.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
AAGGHH RHIBI NOOOO!! Why you go offline?! TT_TT

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Returning To Wonderland~ (Title may change)

Your favorite bands?

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos