Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Carmen's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Our private rp Tongue Out Forms? Name Age: Looks: Perso: Other: Should we do 1 character each or 2?

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Two character's) Name: Emily Channing Age: 16 almost 17 Looks: Personality: Emily is outgoing, wild and random. She has a big personality, attitube and mouth and doesn't care what people think about her. She is bubbly and a major goffball with a golden heart. She is a little sarcastic but had a friendly side. She can be a bit sttuborn and a little dramatic. She has confitents in herself and is always there for her friends no matter what. She is caring and a good listener and never gives up on anything. She isn't afraid to get down and dirty and is a tell it like it is type. She adentrous and shows no fear. She's energetic and doesn't let a boy sweet talk her. Other Name: Rodeny Waters' Age: Recently 17 Looks: Personality: Rodeny is wild, outgoing and energetic. He is very crazy and is a total goffball who loves to pull pranks on others. He is known as a troublemaker but his proud of it and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. He hardly never gives up on a fight and will do anything for the girl of his dreams. His a little socailly awkward but is kind of a flirt with a dirty mind. He can be a jerk at times but his sweet, caring and never gives up on anything. His a little shy around people but once they get to know him better, his a loud, talkitive jokester. Other: Is in a two month relationship with Ariana (I'll edit my froms)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana age: 16 Looks: Personality: Ariana is an outgoing funny girl. She is brave and very caring. She isn't afraid to take chances. She loves to party and have fun. She is very daring. She isn't afraid to speak her mind either.. She is a big flirt but it takes a lot for her to fall in love. She can be stubborn and She doesn't care at all of what people think of her.  Other: None Name: Andrew "Drew" Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Drew is a loud uncaring guy. He is a lot like Ariana ,Stubborn, a flirt, loves to party and doesn't care much of what people think of him. . He is a troublemaker and very daring. He is not the smartest but enough to pass. He loves to joke around and is hardly ever serious. He is really protective over his friends and will defend them in any way.He has a dirty mind but  can be romantic with a girl. He is very confident but when it comes to girls he is really sweet and can be a huge dork Other:

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana was laying down on her bed watching t.v. She was invited to a big party and was going to get ready in a few. She texted Emily. "Hey Em, come over to get ready (:" She sent. She then sent a message to Rodney" Hey (: Make sure you take Drew to the party" She sent. She put her phone down and continued watching the movie. Drew was in his living room watching tv. Rodney had mentioned to him about a party, but he wasn't really in the mood to go out, which was really odd for him.

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily was in her room, listening to music and odviously bored. She hear her phone buzzing and walked over and picked up her phone. It was a text from Ariana Sure, I'm on my way in a few minutes She sent back. She almost forgot about the party tonight but it didn't matter anymore since Ariana remindered her. She walked out of her house then headed towards Ariana's house. When she got there, she knocked on the door and waited for her friend to answer. Rodeny was in his room, laying down on his bed doing nothing. He heard his phone buzzing and saw that it was a text from Ariana, his girlfriend who his recently in a two month relationship with. Sure babe smile He sent back. He secently loves getting text messages from her and couldn't wait to see her again. He got up from his bed and then walked out of his room. He walked to the living room and walked out the front door and towards Drew's house.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana heard the knock and she got up from her bed. She walked to the door and opened the door. "Hey" Ariana said smiling. She closed the door once Emily cgame in. "You know what you're gonna wear?" She asked her. Drew was still on his couch being lazy. He knew Rodney was going to be there anytime soon.

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily came inside the house and shooked her head "No. Can you help me out?" She asked, not sounding to desperate. Eailer she was looking at her closet, trying to find a prefect oufit to wear for the party but there was nothing good to wear. Rodeny got to Drew's front porch and knocked on her door "Hey, Drew" He yelled over to his friend to open the door

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana smiled. "Come up to my room." She said. Ariana went up to her room and opened her closet. "Dress or skirt.?" Ariana asked Emily. Drew got up and opened the door. "Hey bro." He said. He let Rodney come in then closed the door.

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily looked back and forth at the dress and skirt, thinking about which one she should wear. "I'm thinking dress. Skirt's are a little too much for me" She said, smiling. Rodney came inside the house and sat down on the couch "So, are you coming to the party tonight?" He asked.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana put the dress on the bed. "Shoes..mmm" She asked Emily. She went back into her closet. She came back out. "These," She said smiling. Ariana wanted to make sure Emily looked draw-dropping since they were going to introduce her and Drew. She was sure Emily wouldn't like the idea which is why she kept it a secret. Drew sighed. "I guess." He said.  Drew stretched out. "Do I have a choice?" He asked smirking.

Please?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

16th Birthday Ideas (Boy)

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos