Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Yea! THIS IS PRIVATE! But you can read it,o.O, Anyways this is DEVILSH ANGEL AND WATERKITTY103 RP! HA, I nailed it!

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Title says every thing. Ha! READ ALL YOU WANT! YOUR NOT IN IT! (I being shallow, not mean.) YOUR ALL AWESOME LIKE ME! GO CHAT LIFE UP! YAY!

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Yea! THIS IS PRIVATE! But you can read it,o.O, Anyways this is DEVILSH ANGEL AND WATERKITTY103 RP! HA, I nailed it!

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
This is a music boarding school you and me are try to be fameous, FILL ENTRY FORM IN WHILE RPING LIKE ME!: The red headed girl filled out her form that read now: FreeWay High School Entry From: Name: Akari Tsuomi Age:15 Gender: F Pic: it showed a red-head with green eyes doing a peace sign and sticking tough out. Why joining: Singing and playing guitar Date of birth: June 1st Thanks for entering! smile

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
A beautiful blonde girl filled out her entry form that now looked like this: Name: Jinx Hurmadae Age: 15 Gender: F Pic: A girl with beautiful long, wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes smiling sweetly Why joining: Actress, singer, and dancer Date of birth: October 30th (Halloween)

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
After Jinx put her entry in a clark grabbed it and gave it to a guy in a suit. XxxXxXxxxxXxxxXxXxxxXxxThe next dayXxxxxxXxxXxXxXxXxxxx Akari checked her phone mail. There it was the reply and her has been...... she couldnt her eyes, tears rolled down her face she trembled..... she had been appected, now she had to go to a bus at 9:00. The clock said 8:30. She dressed up, wearing a black shirt that read 'read this gurl shirt!' And on the back 'Its says nothing' in blue boxed out letters, and blue jeans shorts and boot sneakers. After she grabbed the quitar she jetted too the park bus stop- the place that lead her path in life.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Jinx was already at the bus stop, she had been up early. She was wearing a black shirt that had sleeves that went down to her elbow and they were laced with lace on her back and dark blue, skinny jeans with black sneakers and her blonde hair curled. She saw a girl walk up to the bus stop and smiled, sweetly.

Posted By:
love101ruby_2138415 Lock
love101ruby_2138415
StarStarStar
heyy dont tell people yhur secertects then they say bad things bout yhu

Drama♥

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
"HI! Is this the bus stop in a place for ppl, for school music thingie?" Then Akari gasped from life. "I think there a post to be more people." Only the girl and her, untill she spotted a boy running like a demon towards them. Black hair, and it was to far to see his eyes and clothes.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

Write your username backwards (:

5 Things You Didn't Know

My Parent's hate me :(

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Remember when?

latest videos