Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

How Did We Fall In love? ~ Private

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
So I'm guessing this is an rp for me and Buzz-Lika-Bee. Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry, wwe is on and it's a must watch with me.. )  Name- Lia Age- 17 Looks- medium height, pale, skinny, dresses in an emo fashion and atyles her hair the same, her eyes are blue.  Personality- shy, and nice  Other- noneName- Jermone Age- 18  Looks- Nathan from one direction.. (lol, thought u'd like that(: haha )  Personality- funny, outgoing, and a flirt Other- none

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha it's ok btw Nathan's from The Wanted not One Direction but I'll let it slide haha smile) Name: Alice Parker Age: 17 nearly 18 Looks: Personality: Alice is outgoing, carefree and funloving. She is bubbly and loves to have fun with her friends. She isn't a party animal and is mostly a go with the flow type who follows the rules. She is very talkitive and doesn't have a shy bone in her body except for boys who she really likes. She is friendly and doesn't do anything to wild and isn't a troublemaker. She is confitent in herself and doesn't care what people think about her. Other Name: Dylan Roberts Age: Recently 17 Looks: Personality: Dylan is wild, outgoing and energetic. He is very crazy and loves to pull pranks on people. He is talkitive and has a rep for being a trounlemaker and is proud of it. He doesn't care what people think of him and can be kind of a jerk with a dirty mind. People don't take him seriously because of who he is. He will stand up for his friends no matter what, even if he teases a lot. He is pretty confitent and kind of a flirt but is a little scoailly awkward and shy but trys not to show it. He is a good listener but some people don't see that side of him. Other

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I( thought it was one direction.. Lol sorry, u wanna start?

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol It's ok and sure. Do you want me to start?)

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes please

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
BuMp

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
I Never Did Fall In Love

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok) Alice woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She lazyly got up from her bed and put on her slippers. She was so tried that she didn't even notice the shoes that where on the floor which made her trip. She slowly got up and walked over to the bathroom from down the hall. She took a quicky shower and then dryed her long red hair. She then brushed it and put on a new pair of frash clothes and started getting ready for school. She walked downstairs and eat her breakfast. After she was done, she cleaned the dishes and kissed her parents goodbye and graded her bag and walked out the front door. She walked over to her friend Lia's house and waited for her to come out. Dylan was already at school. He was tried from all the yelling and fighting his parents did last night. He hated how they always fight around him and seem to not even care about him and his little brother at all, but he tried ignore it. He didn't like showing his problems to his friends and was determind to not let them find out what's really going on behind closed doors.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia- I woke up, and I threw my alarm clock at my wall. I lived alone in my housewith my dog. My parents left me a few years ago for no reason. I stood and I quickly got dressed into red skinny jeans, black leather boots, with no heels. And a black BOTDF shirt. I did my makeup and straitened my hair. I teased it slightly do it wasn't stuck to my head. I didn't eat, and I put my dog, Paco in his crate, he was a blue heeler collie mix and was very loyal. He was only about 6 months old. I grabbed my bag and walked outside, seeing Alice there to greet me. "Hey." I said smiling, I texted Dylan, hey, good morning(: I sent and waited for a response.  Jermone-  I was already up, I put on black skiny jeans, red converse, and a red t shirt, I brushed my hair and flipped it out of my eyes. I put on my hat and I grabbed my bag, leaving my house. My parents were asleep still, they never noticed me anymore, or payed any attention.!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

latest videos