Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

How Did We Fall In love? ~ Private

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice saw Lia get out of her house and smiled at her "Good morning Lia" She said in her friendly tone. She notice her friend texting on her phone and couldn't help but ask questions and wonder "Oo, who are you texting?" She teased, laughing. Dylan felt his phone buzz and took it out of his jacket poket. He notice it was a text from Lia. Good Morning Lovely (: He sent to the girl, smirking at what he sent back

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia- We started walking to the school slowly, "Oh uh, it's Dylan." I said blushing at what e sent back, I showed Alice, and i watched her eyebrows raise. I chuckled and I looked down. "I really like him, but I dot know  what to do." I told her. Hehe, how are you(:?  was how I replied  Jermone- I started to walk to school, I saw Alice and Lia walking. I ran up behind alice and hugged her. "Hey." I said letting go. I smiled feeling her jump. "Hey Lia." I smiled at her. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
You'll see it in my post count 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice smiled at Lia "Of couse. Us girls always fall for the bad boy types like Dylan and Jermone" She joked, laughing at her friend. She thought it was cute that Lia likes Dylan but she wasn't sure how Dylan felt about Lia. She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her and couldn't help but blush when she realized it was Jermone. She secretly thought he was cute but of couse she was to shy too say anything. "Hi, Jermone" She said, shyly. Dylan looked at the new text message Lia sent him I'm doing great, and how about you? He sent back.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll post tomoorw, I'm tired. 

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, goodnight)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

What kind of dance do you do?

idea

Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

latest videos