Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Me and qmfizer1's RP reposted

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Otay, lets restart where we left off. Naomii looked at (4got your chicks name) "Well..ya see, wha ha-happened was.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Melodi laughed as Naomii tried to explain what was going on. and that was nearly impossible. In the middle of a flip and a laugh she said "look just tell them whats goin on." Kristene satthe bags down on the table and wanted to scream from excitment and then anger. her anger side took over more since you know she was a werewolf and all. she sat down and started rubbing her temples so she wouldnt lose her mind and explode into a wolf in front of everyone

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Naomii could feel the tension from Kristene, she rolled here eyes "Chill out chick...They're just..going to be on tour with us..." (Imma just use hayley since I cant even remember If I used another name or not...*sigh*) "No.."Haley said, "No No No, I refuse..I'm.."She took a deep breath, Naomii started laughing, "They think we're Crazy.."Hayley said seeing their expressions,

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel just kept flipping while looking at everyones expression. "i mean well duhh. hense they name 'crazy lil ladies'. it would shock me if they didnt thinkm we were crazy," she said jumping and then went back to flipping. Mel then stopped jumping and flipping completly seeing how far she could push Kris. she smiled ruefully. Then she picked up a pillow and then threw it at Kris's head as hard as she could. Kristene felt her anger rage up and a very low growl came from her chest. She took one very long deep breath. "you are not going to push me and you are going to get it." Mel bent over laughing on the bed nd nearly fell off. She started to cry from laughing too hard

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley lookey at Kristene, "See, THATS why I went to the vending machine." She said walking back over to the counter. "I've got, Starburst, skittles, twix, and I bought some gum.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Melodi heard skittles and automatically stopped laughing. she ran to get the skittles and ran to a corner. "THEY ARE MINE AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO TOUCH THEM," she yelled. Then she whispered to herself. "my precious" and opened the bag. the lovely smell she thought. Kris turned her head and saw the starburst. she automatically went back to normal. she walked and grabbed the candy, sat on the bed and said "i am just fine now."

CLL BABY!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dang."Naomii said shaking her head, but ended up getiing a twix anyway Hayley sat down after she got a peice of gum, "Okay.." she said looked at the guys, "No more worries about anyone freaking out.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel turned around in the corner with her back facing everyone else and yelled with a mouth full of skittles, "DONT JUDGE ME!!" she then shuved a whole nother' handful in her mouth. Kris said "shut up. no one cares about you and your little obsession, ok." she then put another starburst in her mouth. and nodded to herself

CLL BABY!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Naomii dicided to just completely ignore everyone, "Can you guys at least try and ACT normal?" Hayley asked, then looked at the guys,Then to her watch, "What time were you suppose to leave?" "5:30.."all of them said "Yeah, its like 5:45 so..."She said Realising they were late, they left

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel got up from her corner. "bout time they left dang. they were just sittn there the whole time. they kept watchn me flip n it was so weird. like i was in a circus or something. I mean i am an animal and all but they aint gotta look at me like im one geez." she stuffed more skittles in her mouth and started jumping agin. this time between her bed and Kris's. "although one of them was so cute i reli didnt care." "Mel sit ur butt down b4 i kill u nw," Kris said with no emotin in her tone since she had her starbursts. (chick im goin outside. if ur gona come out post b4 u do so i can reply latersmile )

CLL BABY!!!

1-4-3Wink

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am New, Help!

Fears

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

How many of you like Michael Jackson?

Ballet or hip hop?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos