Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private rp for me and Carmen. We know what this is about different people in different relationships particularly all friends lol but they all have an aspect to their relationship driving them to run away with their boyfriend/girlfriend. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Dating who?: Other: What should the age range be? And so we already have my character who is cameron who will run away with his girlfriend because he doesn't want to wait to get married ext. and another relationship with a big age gap lol but idk the rest ahahahaha maybe we can brainstorm.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Damian Mitchell Age: recently 18 Looks: Cameron Mitchell or Cameron Mitchell or Cameron Mitchell Personality: Damian is funny, charismatic, loyal and faithful. He loves writing songs and has a talented singing voice. He is sweet yet protective and definetly the romantic type. He has a way with nerves and isn't exactly the most popular guy in school. He is caring and stands by his words. He always stands up for what he believes in and is very hard working, smart and friendly. He has a love for music and is almost always writing songs. He trys to be romantic and always chanels his emotions into his song writing. Dating who?: Valerie Other: Is very religious with many beliefs Form: Name: Conner Taiyes Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Conner is a sweet, athletic, hard working guy. He has played football for his high school since freshman year and is very smart. Unlike alot of jocks at his high school he is very down to earth and fun loving and not very judgemental. he doesn't judge books by their covers and is very caring and friendly. he is friends with many with much pressure from his family to be the best at everything. He is tough, defensive and trys to put others first. He isn't one to back down from a fight but isn't one to start one either. He has a temper that he trys to control and trys to stay level headed. he is adventerous but scared to act out side of the box because of the way he was raised. He is creative and flirty but always treats girls with respect, trying to act as far from his step father as possible. Dating who?: Alice Other: His girlfriend's family doesn't like him and his family doesn't like his girlfriend and he comes from a rich family, raised by his mom and his step dad with 3 older brothers Form: Name: Lilianna "Lilley" Montgomery Age: 16 nearing 17 Looks: Personality: Lilley is funny, outgoing, silly and not judgemental. She is understanding, talkative and a good listener. She is thoughtful with a love for nature and isn't afraid to be herself and stand out. She is full of energy, bold and original. She appreciates the little things in life and hates argueing with people she loves. She is argumentative though and often fights with her loved ones even though she would rather not. She is sentimental, loving and would never even think of criticizing someones happiness. She is easily hurt most of the time especially by people not approving of her love life and her boyfriend. She is loving but sometimes picky and isn't hard to take a liking for. She is friendly and open to meeting new people and trying new things and is a bit girly even though she isn't afraid to get down and dirty and rough and tough. She is humble, the loud type but can easily be made shy. She would never win a physical fight but is clever enough to win almost every verbal fight except with her family and boyfriend and most of her loved ones since she is easily scared of hurting their feelinsg too badly. She has a hidden temper that can sometimes come out though even though she is mostly level headed with not a big fear of crying. she is a hopeful dreamer who takes joy in the little things. Dating who?: Cameron who is 9 years older than her Other: Is dating someone much older than her Form: Name: Gabriella "Gabbi" Hansen Age: recently 16 Looks: Personality: Gabbi is a fun loving, adventerous and explorative girl. She is bright and optimistic and loves having fun. She isn't a negative nancy and fears almost nothing. She is fun to be around and has the spirit of a little kid. She loves children and animals and is good with words. She can almost make anythign sound good and is very charismatic and charming. She isn't afraid to get down and dirty and is very loyal and a very good friend. She can bring a smile to anyone's face and is very creative and artistic with a love for art and painting. Dating who?: Justice Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Valerie Jetson Age: Just truned 18 Looks: Personality: Valerie is faithful, understanding and fun loving. She isn't very judgemental and cares about other people's feelings. She is hardly does anything wild and can be shy at times but a little talkitive. She is smart, friendly and outgoing and hardly never gives up on anything. She is silly and a little awkward and is very down to earth. She is bubbly and puts others first. Dating Who?: Damian Other Name: Cameron Fernandes Age: 25 Looks Personality: Cameron is adventrous, outgoing and confident. He has his way of words and doesn't care what people think of him. He is friendly and cares about other and always put his friends first. He can be a kind of a jerk but is sweet, caring and isn't ever judgemental. He is a little sentsitive but trys not to show his feelings sometimes and is a little awkward Dating Who?: Lilley Other: Is dating a girl much younger then him Name: Alice Carlton Age: 16 almost 17 Looks Personality: Alice is adventrous, funloving and outgoing. She is loves to be herself and doesn't follow anyone else' rules but her own. She is friendly but is a little sttuborn and has some trusting isses because of her family. She is fearless and confident and energectic and is silly and very down to earth. She doesn't like her parents because they always tell her what to do and who to go out with. She is a wimp but trys not to show it. She cares about others and isn't the type to give up on anything. Dating Who?: Conner Other: Her family dislikes her boyfriend and his family. She loves Conner with all her heart and will do anything for him Name: Justice Waters' Age: 17 Looks Personality: Justice is confident, brave and witty. She has a way with words and doesn't care what people think of her. She is slightly smart and sometimes doesn't think about her actions but she always protects others and never gives up on anything. She can be a bit sttuborn but she is friendly and understanding and trys to help others. Dating Who?: Gabbie Other

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can the guy dating my character who has a boyfriend alot older be in his twenties or osmething lol maybe early twenties like in between 19-25 lol)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure I guess smile

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

Name: Valerie Jetson Age: Just truned 18 Looks: Personality: Valerie is faithful, understanding and fun loving. She isn't very judgemental and cares about other people's feelings. She is hardly does anything wild and can be shy at times but a little talkitive. She is smart, friendly and outgoing and hardly never gives up on anything. She is silly and a little awkward and is very down to earth. She is bubbly and puts others first. Dating Who?: Other Name Age Looks Personality Dating Who?: Other Name Age Looks Personality Dating Who?: Other Name Age Looks Personality Dating Who?: Other
(Edit lol edit!!!!! smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm almost done smile

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Really?

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

Name: Valerie Jetson Age: Just truned 18 Looks: Personality: Valerie is faithful, understanding and fun loving. She isn't very judgemental and cares about other people's feelings. She is hardly does anything wild and can be shy at times but a little talkitive. She is smart, friendly and outgoing and hardly never gives up on anything. She is silly and a little awkward and is very down to earth. She is bubbly and puts others first. Dating Who?: Damian Other Name: Cameron Fernandes Age: 25 Looks Personality: Cameron is adventrous, outgoing and confident. He has his way of words and doesn't care what people think of him. He is friendly and cares about other and always put his friends first. He can be a kind of a jerk but is sweet, caring and isn't ever judgemental. He is a little sentsitive but trys not to show his feelings sometimes and is a little awkward Dating Who?: Lilley Other: Is dating a girl much younger then him Name: Alice Carlton Age: 16 almost 17 Looks Personality: Alice is adventrous, funloving and outgoing. She is loves to be herself and doesn't follow anyone else' rules but her own. She is friendly but is a little sttuborn and has some trusting isses because of her family. She is fearless and confident and energectic and is silly and very down to earth. She doesn't like her parents because they always tell her what to do and who to go out with. She is a wimp but trys not to show it. She cares about others and isn't the type to give up on anything. Dating Who?: Conner Other: Her family dislikes her boyfriend and his family. She loves Conner with all her heart and will do anything for him Name: Justice Waters' Age: 17 Looks Personality: Justice is confident, brave and witty. She has a way with words and doesn't care what people think of her. She is slightly smart and sometimes doesn't think about her actions but she always protects others and never gives up on anything. She can be a bit sttuborn but she is friendly and understanding and trys to help others. Dating Who?: Gabbie Other
(Can you try to find a couple good pics of Matheus while we roleplay lol smile Thanks )

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For me and Carmen

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah thats what I'm doing smile)

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

A-Z of Animals

Words That Start With F.

Type your name with your eyes closed

is dance a sport

A-Z of Animals