Thumb
Lock
okay so ,u make ur character first so i know how Wink

lonely, heartbroken, frusterated.

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
k. Name: Annie Gender:Girl Age:16, youngest Description: Olive skin, black eyes, dark brown hair. Other features: likes girls, is an artist, also is a musician (guitar player.)

Sharmaine-Bi-Taken (kinda)

I love the guy in the pic above!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jennifer Marina Pinelloft 13 female chocolate brown hair always in a side ponytail loves the colour green  fair skin witch singer conceived most of the time

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I walked down the hall, half daydreaming, when I felt myself bump into someone. "Jennifer!, Hi!"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"hey, when is our glee class start?" keeps walking backward while talking and bumps into someone else. Turns around and and stares at the person. "Kurt!! omg i am so sorry! Do you know when class starts for glee, me and Annie r new" he nods and i follow him down the hall

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Oh! Hey Jennifer. Who's this?"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
this is Kurt Annie, he is awsome! He is also dating Blaine"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Oh...I know Blaine! Do you know when Glee Club rehearsel starts? I'm auditioning today." I bagin flipping through my binder for my schedule. "Never mind! Found it. It starts at 4:00 after school, twice a week. *riiiiing* Theres the bell. I have fourth block geometry. See you two later!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
uh oh, look out guys, here comes sebastian," i look down the hall to see sebastian comming this way "you better head off annie, i'l be at rehersal too, we (me and kurt) are in all the same classes together, see ya!" i watch as annie runs off and sebastian approaches O.O

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity