Back left
Back right

ShadowBabe's & Mine Private RP! Only Us!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Lets make our form ShadowBabe, lets both make a guy and a girl, Form: Name Age Looks Personality Other

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Justin Night Age:17 Looks:Justin Night 2 Personality: You'll see Other: None Name: Zoey Black Age: 16 Looks:What my character looks like in most Rps Personality: You'll see Other: None

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Form: Name: Winter Ebelyn Age: 15 Looks:  Personality: you'll see(: Other: N/A

Refuse to sink.⚓


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Alex Solemn Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: you'll see(: Other: N/A

Refuse to sink.⚓


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
{I'll start smile } I woke up unaware to where I was. What the..? I thought unaware what was going on then I noticed I was in someones arms (Your guy smile ) someone I didnt know. I just layed there as he started to stir awake. Just woke up with a jerk he rubbed his eyes, Where am I? he thought as he looked at the deserted town before him.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Alex yawned and looked around, then down at the girl in his arms. "Oh." He said in a sleepy voice. "You're awake. Hi. I'm Alex."

Refuse to sink.⚓


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Umm,....awkward.... Zoey thought "Zoey Black, where are we?" she asked Alex Justin stood up and saw Zoey in some random guys arms (What if he is like an overprotective ex-boyfriend?) He walked up to her and the guy, "What are you doing?" he sneered at Alex

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
bump

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[Sorry, the internet mess-up made it not send.. and the pics are up! Big Grin] Alex realized that the guy must've thought something was going on.    "You guys are safe. Well.. as safe as it gets in this town. And she just fell asleep here when we rescued you guys." A creaking is heard.

Refuse to sink.⚓


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Zoey looked at the guy, "Saved us from what?" she asked still not moving out of his arms, even though she didnt know him "Zoey come here," he had a hard time not screaming at both of them all he wanted to do was knock the new guys teeth out.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity