Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
((so....he wanted to sleep with him?)) Jeff: Vincent and ....that guy in room 1 Yuka and Damen in room 2 amanda and ace in room 3 Aaron and Lucas in room 4 Xamen and jay in room 5 Alex and Edward in room 6 and amunet and Zalgo in room 666 ((lolcausetheyreevil))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(( secretly... because he's secretly gay... xDD ))   Yuka : ...................   Amanda : - facepalm - i can't even share a room with my own brother.....   Lucas : o_o..... ;n;

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent: -opens the door to see only one bed- Oh bugger. Damen: -opens the door to see only one bed- .......-facepalm- Zalgo: -opens the door to see only one bed- Hey, it's just like back in Egypt!

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wolfgang : ................. - facepalm -   Yuka : O____O......   Amunet : -.- ...... - facepalm -

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Ace: ........................ score! .u. Xamen: damnit Aaron: Awwww

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda : .__. ........ well.... this is interesting.......   Lucas : ;_;

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent: .___. Damen: welp, this is your side, that's my side. -jumps into bed- Zalgo: .........

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wolfgang ;  ok, I'm sleeping outside....   Yuka : O___O..... ............................................   Amunet : -.- ..........

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent: good idea.... Ace: -jumps in- Zalgo: ..............................................................

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wolfgang : - opens the door up - -_-   Amanda : O_____O.........   Amunet : -.-? what?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos