Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
((so....he wanted to sleep with him?)) Jeff: Vincent and ....that guy in room 1 Yuka and Damen in room 2 amanda and ace in room 3 Aaron and Lucas in room 4 Xamen and jay in room 5 Alex and Edward in room 6 and amunet and Zalgo in room 666 ((lolcausetheyreevil))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(( secretly... because he's secretly gay... xDD ))   Yuka : ...................   Amanda : - facepalm - i can't even share a room with my own brother.....   Lucas : o_o..... ;n;

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent: -opens the door to see only one bed- Oh bugger. Damen: -opens the door to see only one bed- .......-facepalm- Zalgo: -opens the door to see only one bed- Hey, it's just like back in Egypt!

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wolfgang : ................. - facepalm -   Yuka : O____O......   Amunet : -.- ...... - facepalm -

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Ace: ........................ score! .u. Xamen: damnit Aaron: Awwww

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda : .__. ........ well.... this is interesting.......   Lucas : ;_;

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent: .___. Damen: welp, this is your side, that's my side. -jumps into bed- Zalgo: .........

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wolfgang ;  ok, I'm sleeping outside....   Yuka : O___O..... ............................................   Amunet : -.- ..........

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent: good idea.... Ace: -jumps in- Zalgo: ..............................................................

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Yu-Gi-Oh Final

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Wolfgang : - opens the door up - -_-   Amanda : O_____O.........   Amunet : -.-? what?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

latest videos