Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
{You want to start us off?}

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
"No!" Isis yelled at him she ran out of the balcony and started to run out of the Marcases room. She had to save Amun.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted By:
servine226
servine226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8302
(kindly) Marcus: Citizens of Rome! Welcome to this fight of fights!

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Isis had made it out of Marcuse room and was running down the palace steps she had to save him before it was too late, then she ran into a Roman guard.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted By:
servine226
servine226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8302
Guard: Oy! were are you going?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Isis stepped back and looked at the guard, he was HUGE, "Uhhh,....Bathroom?" she said and when he looked confused she ran past him and out of the castle doors. She ran as fast as she could to the Colosseum.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted By:
servine226
servine226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8302
Amun is in a cell with another slave.... ???: Who are you?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
{I'll play the other slave if ya want!} Slave: She stepped out of the shadows nervously. She was young only like 7 or 8. "I-i, my name is," then she flinched remembering what her master had told her, You have no name you are a useless slave! he had said. Zoey burst into the Coliseum knowing that Amun would be somewhere in the cells. She made her way towards the cells, running at top speed.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


Posted By:
servine226
servine226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8302
(k play her and name her Sacmis its real) Amun then sees a lion looking very sad....

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
{Ok} "Amun!" Isis yelled as soon as she entered the section with the cells she ran up and down the cells hallways looking into the cells trying to find Amun. "What are you looking at?" asked Sacmis nervously

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

latest forum posts

If you had one wish, what would it be?(oth...

Last one to say cheese wins

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

sorry for the delay yesterday

last one who says smile wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

Naruto200 experience thread

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

How old are you?

latest videos