Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

poke_girl47 and Gupi1999 's Private RP

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
So this RP is about our characters being wizards and witches in training. It's pretty much the same thing as Hogwarts... I'd say 3 characters max.  Form: Name: Age(11-18 -according to Hogwarts): Gender: Looks(preferably a picture): Personality: When you got your acceptance letter (when and what it was like i guess) my form: Name: Izzy Jackson Age: 11 Gender: Girl Looks: ANOTHER RP CHARACTER!!! (has a green eye and a grey eye) Personality: Loves to watch the boys play sports when she has free time. You always see her with her textbooks When you got your acceptance letter: As soon as she turned 11, like any other girl. Her parents had told her that it would come on that day, and beforehand they had celebrated with a birthday cake and a going away party with family and friends. Name: Ian Malson Age: 11 Gender: Boy Looks: Another RP Character Personality: A hopeless romantic. Just one of the kids who want to learn magic to conjure up dragons and three headed dogs to impress the ladies.  When you got your letter: When he turned 11 he was in the streets, looking for something to do to get away from his parents fighting. His car pulled up and his mom ran up to him and hugged him tightly and handed him the letter and took Ian out for ice cream. He never saw his father again. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 11 Gender: Female Looks:  Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and is incredibly straight causing most people to disbelieve it's natural. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes which people assume contacts though really a birth defect.  Personality: I fail at these -.- WYGYAL: She was ice skating with her friends a week after her birthday when her mother arrived sobbing and handed her the late letter. Name: James Jonathon Stimson Age: 12 Gender: Male Looks: (No pic) Tall for his age his skin is olive toned and his hair is a shaggy mass of brown covering hsi warm choclate brown eyes. Personality: Again, I fail -_- WYGYAL: A month before his 12th birthday the letter was shoved through his bedroom window with  a note saying it was early because he would be on holiday when they had to deliever it

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(I guess we can start then Tongue Out)  Izzy woke up in her room after having another nightmare. She wakes up her room mates and cleans her face in the bathroom. She puts on her uniform and throws her pajamas down the laundry shoot.  Ian was never in his room. He wandered around with his wand, putting smoke bombs under teachers' desks. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yaya!) Carduus was awake and reading her textbooks and marking pages she thinks will matter throughout the year. "Hey"she says to Izzy as she walks back into the room and dumps her book on the bed. She was in her uniform but she had to do her hair. James woke up on the floor and surronded by everyones pillows"Huh?"he said and allthe guts laughed, on etold him"We we're throwing our pillows ro wake you up...but we just shoved you out of bed." James joined in the laughter jow as he stood up and started getting ready

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"Hey. Have you been up all night?" she says, putting on her coat. She hears a loud roaring out the window. "Oh, crap! Ganino got out again!!!" she says, seeing the baby dragon struggling to fly up to her window. "NO!" she screams but the dragon already flew in through the window, knocking her down. Izzy tackles Ganino down but he spits out a ball of fire into her face. Izzy rubs her burned face and chases after the dragon.  Ian sees the baby dragon running around, spitting balls of fire. The dragon goes into bathroom, girls scream out of fear and pain, and the dragon comes out and goes into the dining room, teachers and students chasing after it. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus laughed as she ran off and brushing through her hair she did two plaits and put on an alice band. She picked up her cat Mufasa and followe dthe souns of screams so she could help IzzyJames chuckled as the dragon ran past and decided to join in the chase

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Ian slowly decided to join the chase as well.  Izzy jumped and ran and got yelled at all over until eventually they had ran all over the entire school. Finally Ganino realizes he is in trouble and stops and jumps onto Izzy's head. The teachers and students circle in on her. Izzy had to admit, some of them looked super funny with their burned hair and robes.  "At least you guys are all warm!" she says, petting Ganino's claws. Mrs. Melling, the vice principal, grabs her wrist and drags her and Ganino to her office. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus laughed and mouthed"Good Luck" as she passed.  James watched her and muttered"She's dead..."

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Izzy struggles to follow behind as Mrs. Melling drags her through the halls. They finally reach her door. She casts her secret spell and the door twists open. She sits Izzy down in a chair and she sits down in hers.  "What have I told you about having this little... demon... loose without a leash?" she sneers, staring into Ganino's eyes.  "I must of forgotten to lock the cage again, Mrs. Melling.. I'm sorry. And I can't find his leash! I've been looking in every classroom, every bathroom, every nook and cranny in my dorm, and I just can't find it!" "Well then conjure up a new one!" she exclaims. "You've told me never to do that, Mrs. Melling. Against the rules." "Well, then I'll do it for you." she says, taking out her wand again. She casts a spell, and Izzy is hold a leash that leads to Ganino's neck.  "It looks more like a choker then a leash." she says, stroking the soft leash. "He'll get used to it." she mutters. The bell rings. "Now get your sorry butt to class. 2 hours for 2 weeks of detention in my office. Maybe you can clean up the mess you've made along with the mess of books and scrolls in my office as well?" she says, leading her to the door.  "Thank you, Mrs. Melling..." she mutters. "Excuse me?" "Thank you, Mrs. Melling!!!" she yells.  "Off you go then." 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus sat in class, the teacher was running late so everybody was  messing about and being stupid. She just topk out her homework and tried to finish it James was in his class laughing at the teachers scorhced face (Sorry my posts are so short.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

KW Break!!

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos