Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Age Looks Curse Brief bio (how they were cursed, etc.) Other

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rogue Age: 17 Looks: with shocking eyes, ones emereald green and the others gold Brief Bio: He's an only child and has amnesia. His memory of his child hood has been erased and all he can remember back to is when he was 15. His suspicions are that his past is cursed and whoever erased his memory was trying to protect him. He named himself Rogue after a few years of wandering around nameless and with no where to go. Kinda like he is now except he has a name. Other:You'll see

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag Age: 400, but looks 17 Looks: Has white cane and dark blue eyes~ Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, can be too pessimistic/serious at times, patient, not easily angered unless extremely provoked. Curse: Her own blindness. However, when her sight was taken, she gained a new one--seeing the auras and thoughts of others. Brief bio (how they were cursed) : Her father had made a deal with a witch and didn't follow through on his half, so she was going to punish him. Mag took her father's place (and later regretted it, having never liked him, or him her), then ran away after her mother died. Other: When she breaks the curse, she will continue to age normally from where she left off when she was cursed (which was seventeen). She lives in a small hut deep in the woods, away from people, so that they won't figure out she's not aging. Some people believe she is a witch, for various reasons.

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
That good? (Oh, and I love the picture you used for him~)

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup, can you start? I kinda have wb

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: Eleven, twelve, thirteen... I count my steps out of habit, walking down the street. I have gone too far; this is an area of town that seems unfamiliar to me. But if I get lost, at least I would have all the time in the world to get back home. Maybe another few centuries, perhaps? Sometimes I cannot help the bitterness towards my curse, and the witch who cursed me. The blindness I can take--but living forever, never moving on? It feels worse than death.

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Rogue was walking down the street, his right hand dragging along the side of the brick building beside him, as unfamiliar as always. His brow was furrowed as he was doing his daily attempt to remember 15 years of his life that have simply just vanished, He had supposedly grown up in this part of town, but no matter how many days he walked this side walk, felt this brick building and watched the people go by, he couldn't remember a thing, not even a second of his life up until a few years ago. He even had trouble keeping up with the slang of today, despite his age, it would take a few more years for him to understand. He kept to himself mostly and hardly ever spoke, so most people assumed that he couldn't speak.

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, had to go for a bit. Mag: Most of the time, I am just left alone with my own thoughts, which suits me fine. I do not like to deal with people, and they do not like me all that much either. I guess it it just because they believe me to be a witch, and they are very superstitious. Something brushes up on my leg, and I startle, but I quickly recognize it as a cat. I bend down and stroke its fur. "Such a pretty creature," I whisper, and the stray purrs. I hear the startled cry of a woman behind me and quick footsteps, and I sigh. With my luck, it was probably a black cat. More "evidence" for them.

RP for Ziah and Lyn

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Rogue hears the cry of a women, looking around everywhere but in front of him where the cry had actually come from he tripped over a girl, landing on top of her. "I-I-I a-apologize..."He stammered

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

roar lyrics

scream lyrics

What song describes you right now?

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

Words that start with A

Words that start with A