Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Do I Believe In Him? [Private RP With THEROCKSTAR100 And Me~]

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, Krist this isn't gonna be that great of a plot for this so.. This role-play is about a guy named -Your character's name-, and a girl named Ember. They both are different mythical creatures in different clans, Your characters clan is A Werewolf and my characters clan is Vampire. They are in a huge battle and fall in love at the first sight. They end up trying to meet each other but caught and -your character's name- is now forbidden to come out of his castle, and his father, A king of fire  want's him to take the thrown, but to take the thrown he must kill all Vampire Race. Ember finds out and might not trust him again. Will he still love Ember? Will Ember believe him if he does? ------------------------------------------------------ Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personalities: Good heart or bad heart?: Other: -------------------------------------------------------- Name: Ember Age: 20 Looks:  Personalities: She is a nice and kind girl once you get to know her. But, if you tick her off she can kick some but. She can easily throw a tantrum at one little thing. She loves to read. You can always find her hanging around in tree's. Good heart or bad heart?: Good heart. Other: N/A

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Do I Believe In Him? [Private RP With THEROCKSTAR100 And Me~]

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist  Age: 19 almost 20 Looks: Personalities: Dark, quiet, mysterious, serious. Good heart or bad heart?: Bad Hearted Other: None

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot

bingo

DESCRIBE YOUR FRIEND(S) IN ONE WORD

Random Stuff A-Z