Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Glee Project (Private)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is another private rp for me and Carmen. As we know this is based on the Glee project and its contestants of season 1. We can have fun with this and get inspired for the fanfiction. We only need to make forms for our own characters and I'll prob. just give a descirption for Starla since I think it would be too hard and it would take to long to find a picture. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Audition song: Crush/boyfriend: Bio: Other: I put a long form I know but we need to know alot about the contestants lol. And we can add in teh others if they have any sicknesses ext. and what tehy would put for vunerability week and how far they would go for "the week cameron gets voted off" hint hint lol. We can orginize the characters and decide who will be who too.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

The Glee Project (Private)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Starla "Star" Knockton Age:  20 Looks: Star has pale skin and emerald green eyes. Her hair is dyed a dark auburn, darker than her natural hair color. She is 5'3, 5'4 ish and very thin yet has curves in all teh right places. Her hair is cut into a pixie cut with side swept bangs, onto one side of her face. She has many ear piercings and gages along with a bar in the cartilege of one of her ears. She has an eyebrow ring that she doesn't wear often and 2 studs in the skin just above her lip to the right of her nose. She has a ring in her lower lip to the left side isn't afraid to be herself with her looks. Personality: Star is a strong, graceful and picky girl. She does her own thing and has much confidence. She is a go with the flow, argumentative and opinionated girl but always understands boundaries. She isn't used to being liked by boys or even by anyone and has always gone to music and make her feel better. She is funny, clever and cunning and has a strange humor. She is creative, artistic and isn't afraid to be herself. She is fearless and bold and a very good talker. She is very compassionate and hard wokring and loyal. She is picky and never gives up though doesn't have a very good relationship with her family. She is very clever and unique and herself and definietly okay with it. Audition song: Gives you hel by The all american rejects Crush/boyfriend: Matheus/ Cameron? Bio: Star was raised by a very critical, judgemental and controlling family. She has an older brother and had a sister who passed away in a car accident 4 years ago when Star was 16 and her sister was nearly 18 and still in high school. She lived in her own apartment until The glee project and has loved singing ever since she was younger. She loves exploring types of music and loves singing and performing. Other: Star plays the acoustic guitar, the piano, the harmonica.She suffers from depression and bipolar disorder along with anxiety but takes medicine for all of the illnesses. For vunerability week she would put "Suicidal" or "Weak" onto her board since she had been suicidal most her life and under her tough shell she feels very weak and vunerable.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Old Disney New Disney ????

is unity3d a good software

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos