Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dani and Carmen's Private rp

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
So you already know what this is about smile Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jeremy Watson Age: 16 nearly 17 Looks: Personality: Jeremy is calm, outgoing and energetic. He is funloving and can be very awkward at times. He is very cheeky and a true jokester. He has his way of words and isn't afriad to be himself or get down and dirty. He is carefree and stands up for his friends no matter what. He isn't very judgemental and has a very shy side when it comes to girls but try to act cool. He is pretty clumsy and loves to hang out with his friends Other Name: Brenda Cassidy Age: Just truned 17 Looks:Abigail Breslin Personality: Brenda is outgoing, confident and bold. She is a hard worker and kind of has a record but is proud of it. She is smart, friendly, and has her way of words but has a very awkward side. She is funny and loves to be a goofy but has a serious side which she doesn't show that very much. She is silly and loves to make people laugh and could care less about what people think of her. She is always there for her friends and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She is a little rough and tough but isn't very judgemental and loves to tease people, mostly boys. She's adventrous, wild and energetic and lives life to the fullest. She is kind of a tomboy and isn''t very girly but can be at times. She is caring and feels comfortable even in her most embarssing moments. She is a helper and a good listener with a golden heart. Other: She loves taking pictures and never goes anywhere without her flip and camera which she keeps in her little bag she has Name: Charlie Samons Age: 17 Looks:Max Schneider Personality: Charlie is outgoing, energetic and wild. His very crazy and a total goffball. He loves to pull jokes on people and isn't afriad to get down and dirty. He has a reputation of being a troublemaker and is proud of it. He trys to live life with no regrets and is a big party animal. He can be kind of a jerk at times and is a big flirt with a dirty mind. He is a little mysterious and never backs down at a fight. Most people don't take him seriously cause he is known for being the type of guy who gets in trouble a lot. Even if he isn't very serious at times, he still stands up for his friends and is always there for them and reallys cares about them, even if he doesn't show it a lot. He will do anything for a girl he really likes but doesn't want to ruin his reputation as a bad boy. He trys not show his feelings most of the time and has a temper but trys to control it. He is very talkitive, adventrous and fearless and could care less about what people think of him. Other Name: Riley Teran Age: Recently 16 Looks: Personality: Riley is outgoing, witty and funloving. She loves to have a good time with her friends and has a warm heart. She is helpful and caring but can be a little stubborn at times when she's in a bad mood. She is pretty clumsy and has her way of words. She is energetic and very talkitive and doesn't have a shy bone in her body, unless she's around boys. She isn't afraid to get down and dirty and doesn't care what people think about her and is mostly caring about her friends and family. She always feels comfortable in her own skin and can be a bit judgemental. Other:

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Roxanne Naliam [ Roxy ] Age:  17 Looks:    Personality:  Roxy is a very unusual but lovable person, she speaks her mind in a somewhat aspergic way although she has nothing wrong with her. She is extremely smart and is fascinated with many thing. She loves fashion and her blog and is great with designing. She is usually very quiet and observant always analysing, she always has her head in the clouds and she gets bored easily. When she falls for someone she falls hard. And ususally goes unnoticed. Other: Has a crush on Charlie and is twin sisters with  Becky. Name: Rebbeca Naliam [ Becky ] Age: 17 Looks:   Personality:  Becky is almost nothing like her sister, she is very loud and energetic she loves life and photography she always has her head in the clouds dreaming thinking. She is very bubbly and jumpy and always up and about she is clumsy at times but very lovable. She is protective of her sister and not afraid to get into a fight with anyone. She is pretty witty like her sister and is known for also falling hard for guys. She is noticed very much and isn't as invisible like her sister. Other: Has a huge crush on Jeremy but doesn't like to admit it.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Now the boys... hehe Name: Jett Carson Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Jett is kind funny and helpful. He is somewhat popular around school but doesn't like to be. He is energetic and really loveable. He loves music and is always got his ipod with him. He is an amazing singer and great friend. He has had a hard life but has learned to suck it up and smile. He has learned to be grateful for what he has and always treats girls with respect. He is romantic and shows his feeling openly, e is very down to earth and helps out whenever he can to whoever he can. Other: Has a crush on Riley. Name: Xavier Stollenwerk. Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: Xavier is very quiet and unnoticed he is usually engrossed in his work and is very smart. He loves to hang out with his friends and he is the quiet creative genius type. He is mostly to himself and he needs to be bought out more, he isn't very confident with girls and usually ends up stuttering and stumbling around them, he is very helpful and smart and doesn't like to be around to many people. Other: Has a crush on Brenda.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Jeremy woke up from the sound of his alarm clock and lazily got up. He started walking towards the bathroom but he didn't really see the shoe that was on the ground which made him trip. He then slowly got back up on his feet and continued to walk to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and changed into a new pair of frash clothes. He walked downstairs and eat breakfast. He then got his stuff ready for school and walked out of his house. He walked over to his bike and hoped on and rode his way towards the school. Brenda woke up and got out of her bed. She walked over to her bathroom and took a shower. She dryed her hair and brushed it to make it smooth and nice looking. She put on a new pair of clothes and then got her stuff ready for school. She walked downstares to eat breakfast. After she was done, she helped her mom clean the dishes then walked out of her house. She had her camera in her hands walked over to Roxy and becky's house which isn't very far from her own. She knocked on the door and waited for a respones. Charlie was already at school, leaning against his locker, triedly. He has another fight with his parents last night about his behavior and how he needed he change but of couse he didn't really listen to a word they said. They kept him up all night and was angry at them but decided to suck it up and forget about them for the whole day. He fixed his messy hair and slowyl started to close his eyes. Riley was walking to school. She had her phone on her hands and was texting Becky Hey, are you up yet lazy girl smile She sent, smiling. She looked up and saw Brenda knocking on Roxy and becky's door and walked over to her. "Hello" She said with a smile. She was always happy to see her friends and to get away from her parents who do nothing but ignore her.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
'GET UPPPP!!!!' I heard my mum yelling to Becky. I thankfully was already up and did not have to go through mums agonizing tatics to get Becky awake. I had already brushed my teeth had a shower and all I stood in front of my closet wondering what to wear. I glanced out the window noticing Brenda and Riley outside. I pulled on a pair of skinny blue jeans, ugg boots a knitted dark green jumper and my beany and dashed down the stair to open the door. I opened the door and smiled at the, 'Morning...and no she's not up yet. Mum's been screaming her lungs off trying to wake her but she wont budge. ' I panted. I heard Brenda and Riley downstairs and immediately sat up and dashed out of bed into the bathroom. I freshened up quickly brushed out my straight hair and pulled on my blue jeans, a grey shirt and my granny cardi. I pulled on my converse [or Roxy's] pulled on my beany strung my camera around my neck and ran down the stairs yelling 'RIIILLLEEYYYYY!!! BRENDAAAAAA!!!!' I jumped the landing and stood beside my sister. My mum had made her way down glaring at me. 'I've been yelling for ten minutes, but as soon as Brenda and Riley arrive you get out of bed..' she said shaking her head. I laughed. I groaned sitting up in bed, I stared at the clock and rubbed my eyes. Damn! I was late. I got out of bed and freshened up quickly I changed into black jeans a a t-shirt and my gray cardi. I slipped my feet into my black high tops and ruffled up my hair. I put my headphones around my neck grabbed my school bag and rand downstairs. I kissed my mum on the cheek said bye to dad grabbed a piece of toast took a swig of orange juice and dashed out the door. I ran to Roxy's house. The door was open and I burst in. 'HEY GUYS!' I exclaimed. I was at school in the computer lab finishing assignments that weren't due till next semester.  typed up the last few words and left the place. I walked to my locker and saw Charlie who was almost asleep. 'Hey Dude...nows not the time to sleep. What's up?' I asked him.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Brenda laughed at Roxy and Becky and looked at Becky "Of couse. You're so lazy sometimes" She teased laughed. She truned around and notice Jett (I think) running inside the house. She let out a small scream but calmed down. She lightly punched him in the arm "You freak. Are you trying to give me a heart attack" She said, trying to act serious but couldn't help but smile. Riley laughed at Roxy and Becky then slightly jumped when Jett ran inside the house. She rolled her eyes at the boy "Oh Jett, you always know how to make an entrance" She teased, smiling. Charlie opened his eyes when he heard Xavier's voice but didn't borther to move. "What? Oh, nothing man. It's nothing" He said as he rubbed his eyes then looked back at his friend. He didn't want to tell him why he was so tried and sleepy today. Jeremy rode his bike to the school. Once he got there, he hopped out of his bike and locked it. He then walked inside the school and saw Xavier and Charlie talking and walked over to them "Hey guys, what's up with charlie?" He asked as he notice how Charlie looked a little sleepy

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed. I saw Jett come in. 'So..it looks like the whole gang is in here....oh and Jett you weren't late your brother changed your clock last night....Practical joke.' I said shrugging. My mum bustled around 'So breakfast for five ?' she asked us.  I rolled my eyes at Roxy 'Rox don't show off your creepy talent' I said referring to her observations. 'Yeah guys we have times you want breakkie?' I asked. 'And yes I can be lazy but. I was up all last night editing pics. So there.' I said quietly making sure my mum couldn't hear me talk about breaking curfew. I panted 'Yeah I know how to make an entrance...and I'm gonna kill Brian tonight' I said laughing slightly. 'So what goes on? And yes Ms, Naliam if you're making breakkie I'd like some too!' I exclaimed to her delightfully.  I shrugged to Jeremy 'Dunnoo.....' I said trailing off. I picked my books from my locker. 'Where are the rest of them?' I asked. I then remembered 'Probably at Roxy and Becky's house.' I said. I sighed, loking through my shcedule nothing interesting today.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Brenda smiled at Becky "Oh Becky. You bad girl. You know you shouldn't be breaking your curfew missy" She teased, wispering so Becky's mom wouldn't hear them talking about breaking curfews. Riley rolled her eyes at Jett "Aw, for once can you just leave Brian alone" She joked, laughing at him, think he was kind of a weirdo but a cute one Wait. What did I just think about? She thought, looking a little confused at herself. Charlie stood up strange and looked at Xavier and Jeremy "Guys. I'm find. Don't worry and besides I never really pay attention in class." He said as he truned to his locker and put his books away. Jeremy rolled his eyes at Charlie "Oh Charlie, when will you ever learn" He teased, laughing thenn truned to Xavier "Why are they at their house? School doesn't start until 45 mintues: He said, looking at his watch

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed 'Yeah Becks.' I said to her teasingly. She glared at me 'Says you! You were up most of the time stalking Benedict Cumberbatch!' she exclaimed. I fake gasped 'Nooooo!' I said jokingly.  I laughed.  'Yesss....I walked into your room and you were STALKING him!' I exclaimed jokingly. 'Stalking who?!' my mum exclaimed. I shook my head 'Just Ben, Roxy's imaginary boyfriend.' I mused. She hit me on the arm.  'Ow...' I muttered. 'Not when he messes with my stuff..' I trailed off smiling at her, 'Becks you bad girl...tsk,tsk,tsk,' I said shaking my head and wagging my finger at her.  She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed.  I shurgged 'I came here to finish those assignments for next semester.' I explained. 'And we could make it there and back in time for homeroom. And even if we're late we can ask Roxy's mum for a note to give us to take.' I said to them. 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos