Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Camille and Carmen's Private rp

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
So this is about High School Name Age Grade Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katana Age: 18 Grade: Senior Looks: Getting a picture Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, friendly, generous, and understanding. Other: She has a crush on your dude. Name: Jason Age: 18 Grade: Senior Looks: Jet black hair, blue eyes, and pale-ish skin Personality: Laid back, generous, kind, friendly, and a true gentleman Other: He is Katana's twin brother.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daleysis Teran Age: Nearly 18 Grade: Junior Looks:Chachi Gonzalez Personality: Daleysis is very outgoing, witt and outspoken. She is the one to hold nothing back and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She is a true tomboy with a girly girl side but mostly doesn't show it. She isn't afraid to be herself and is friendly but can be a bit stubborn at times. Other Name: Rodeny Marks Age: 18 Grade: Senior Looks:Max Schneider Personality: Rodeny is outgoing, witty and confident. He is a true troublemaker with no fear and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. He has a way of words and is a big flirt. He is adventrous, wild and very energetic and is not to be messed with but has a friendly side but doesn't really show it. Other: He secretly has a crush on Katana

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Start?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure. Who should start, me or you?)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you start?)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure) Daleysis woke up from the sound of her alarm clock and got up. She was so tried that she didn't realize that she almost bumped into the door but she made it out of her room safely. She when to the bathroom and took a shower. She then dryed her hair and brushed it then put on a new frash pair of clothes. She walked downstares and eat breakfast. After she was done, she helped her mom with the dishes and then got her stuff ready for school. She walked out of her house and then started walking over to Katana's house. Rodeny was already at school, leaning against his locker. He was to tried from sneaking out with his friends and basicly doing stupid stuff. He got to sleep so late and he tried to keep himself awake.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Katana was brushing her jet black hair, while she waited for Daleysis. Jason was walking to school.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Daleysis got out her phone and texted Katana Hey, I'm here. Are you coming down? She sent. She would knock on the door but she was a little to lazy to do that and text was so much better for her. Rodeny didn;t notice that he was slowly sliding down until he was seated on the floor. He was to tried to even see who was looking at him. He thought that a little sleep couldn't hurt then started to close his eyes and lean his head against his locker.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Katana heard her phone going off, she knew it was Daleysis. She finished brushing her hair and then grabbed her backpack. She quickly walked outside of the house, and walked to her car. She got into the passenger seat.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos