Back left
Back right

Darktiger123's & Mine Private RP

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

OK then XD Form below: Name: Age: Looks: (picture or description) Bio/Background: Personality: Weapon: Skills: o.o seems good enough...

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Name: Yuki Takahashi Age: 15 Looks:  Bio/Background: Is from a very wealthy family, Has had 12 years of training in Martial arts and professional archery. Personality: Can be nice depending on your relationship with her. When it comes to her family matters, is very polite and lady-like. Slightly Shy. Weapon: Longbow Skills: Is very skilled in poisons and martial arts. Professional Archer.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Name:inuyasha Age:15

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
wat up

i am all about swagg 10% crazy 40%fun 50% swagg

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Nothing

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

aGood u found it XD Add the rest of the stuff on your form and we'll start smile

あなたは美しいです

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

U wanna start?

あなたは美しいです

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

You go first

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Yuki walked along the side walk kicking along a small stone, not paying any attention to where she was going. Suddenly she bumped into someone, who also seemed to not be paying attention to where they were going. "I- I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention" Yuki said as she was picking up the stranger's dropped items.

あなたは美しいです

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Inuyasha its ok bows its nice to meet you my name is inuyasha what's your name.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity