x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Would anyone like to roleplay with me?

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I'll do one!
With me and sandfur? Just checking.
Sure, I guess, or me and you could one. Either way is fine. ^^

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Insomniac Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Insomniac
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15174
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I'll do one!
With me and sandfur? Just checking.
Sure, I guess, or me and you could one. Either way is fine. ^^
It's up to you. If you want to just do one with me, then that's fine.

Hello me, meet the real me.


Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2213
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Insomniac" wrote:

Alright. Do you want to make it, or do I have to?
I'll make it. One sec.


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I'll do one!
With me and sandfur? Just checking.
Sure, I guess, or me and you could one. Either way is fine. ^^
It's up to you. If you want to just do one with me, then that's fine.
Could it be just me and you? .3. Both of our charas have powers, but it has a city in it, and my character is a popular singer. .=.ι And then etc.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Insomniac Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Insomniac
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15174
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I'll do one!
With me and sandfur? Just checking.
Sure, I guess, or me and you could one. Either way is fine. ^^
It's up to you. If you want to just do one with me, then that's fine.
Could it be just me and you? .3. Both of our charas have powers, but it has a city in it, and my character is a popular singer. .=.ι And then etc.
I'd LOVE. THAT. Do you want to make it, or do I need to?

Hello me, meet the real me.


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I'll do one!
With me and sandfur? Just checking.
Sure, I guess, or me and you could one. Either way is fine. ^^
It's up to you. If you want to just do one with me, then that's fine.
Could it be just me and you? .3. Both of our charas have powers, but it has a city in it, and my character is a popular singer. .=.ι And then etc.
I'd LOVE. THAT. Do you want to make it, or do I need to?
You can, I'm kinda busy.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
Insomniac Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Insomniac
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15174
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I'll do one!
With me and sandfur? Just checking.
Sure, I guess, or me and you could one. Either way is fine. ^^
It's up to you. If you want to just do one with me, then that's fine.
Could it be just me and you? .3. Both of our charas have powers, but it has a city in it, and my character is a popular singer. .=.ι And then etc.
I'd LOVE. THAT. Do you want to make it, or do I need to?
You can, I'm kinda busy.
Done, with very short description. :

Hello me, meet the real me.


Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
jasmine0310
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5568
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I do Grin

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

did you ever change your religion?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

did you ever change your religion?

Rate the metal band above you.

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games