Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For the Rusty and Unsure ;)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melonie James Age: 17 Looks: Melonie has long, strawberry blonde hair, Her eyes are a smoft green color, close to hazel. Her hair sweeps across her forehead, like bangs, but from one side to another. Her skin is partially sun kissed... Dunno what else. Personality: Melonie is kind of quiet, depending on the day... I will make somethign up as I go xD Other: None

Posted By:
Lallerbug
Lallerbug
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Gramm Age: 16 Looks: James has bright blue eyes, and a light brown hair color. His hair is shortish and he just wears it natural. He's tall and scrawny, gangly really. Personality: He's really shy, likes to usually keep to himself, unsure of himself. Other: yeah, I dunno. xD

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly as I walked down the hallway, my bag hung over one shoulder. I looked around for a moment, sighing faintly before curving to the right, twisting the combinatino into my locker. To be honest, mornings are not my thing. I pulled up my jeans and adjusted my glasses before closing my locker. I went there every morning despite that fact that I needed absolutely nothing from it. Guess it gave me something to do.

Posted By:
Lallerbug
Lallerbug
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into the school building, it was yet another year, and another new school. I walked to the office and got all the things I'd need to start out in this school; I could tell this wasn't going to be any good. Since I'd registered late, all my classes were picked for me. I was in a bunch of different classes I was sure I'd hate, and to top it all of I was already starting to feel like an idiot. Everyone here was much different then they were back at my old school, of course I couldn't have expected things to be exactly the same. I walked to my locker put in my combo and shoved everything I wouldn't need for the first two periods inside.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up as I closed my locker, jumping slighty when I noticed someone standing next to me. That lcoker had been vacant all year. It was a boy, and a rather handsome one at that. I smiled softly, noticing the look he gave me when I jumped,"Are you new?"

Posted By:
Lallerbug
Lallerbug
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at this girl, smirking as she jumped. She asked me if I was new, and the temptation to answer sarcastically was insane. Instead I replied with, "Yeah, just barely enrolled." She was pretty, and seemed nice enough, why be a jerk to someone who didn't deserve it? I felt a little awkward though, seeing as how she was the very first person to say anything to me, and not just stare.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, well, then welcome to Oceanic High,"I said softly, holding my hand out to him gently, trying not to be forceful,"My name is Melonie,"I added. I had been in this town all of my life, minus those first three years of my life when we liven in Denver, but nevermind that. I knew how people could be around here, and that meant this would most likely be his first and only welcome.

Posted By:
Lallerbug
Lallerbug
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled lightly at her, "I'm James... This place is so much different than what I'm used to, is everyone this... I dunno, starey?" I asked curiously. After all she was the only one who'd said a word to me, as earlier stated. I felt so alienated, out of place, I was sure she'd be the only person to even say anything to me all day.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked around slowly, and then chuckled slightly,"Yeah, pretty much. We aren't used to a bunch of new kids around here,"I said quietly, looking around once more and catching the eye of a group of under classman,"Shoo, ladies, off you go,"I whispered, watching them blush and scurry off.

Posted By:
Lallerbug
Lallerbug
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, "This is gonna make for a long day. Don't get me wrong, they're alright looking, but jeez." I made a face, showing that I didn't meat what was being said. I knew the day was going to be long for very different reasons than that. I smiled at her, hoping that i hadn't made a fool of myself just yet.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos