Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Camille and Rii's Roleplay. x3

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
WE KNOW TEH PLOT. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Other: I'ma post mine in a second. xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Name: Giovanna Age: 17 Gender: Girl Looks: Ali Larter Wearing: Same in the picture Other: None Name: Jason Age: 17 Gender: Guy Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin Wearing: Blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers Other: None My short forms. xDD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kumiki Suzumi. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: Kumiki Suzumi. Wearing: In the picture. Other: Emmett is her great grand-son; she saw it in her family tree book. Name: Emmett Suzumi. Age: About seventeen. Gender: Male. Looks: Avaritia. Wearing: In the picture, usually with a black vest along with it. Other: Kumiki is his great [or great great great XD] grandmother, but he doesn't know that yet.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Start? :3 Could you join any of my three Rps that no one never joined? c:

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a bit busy right now, but maybe I'll join some later. ^_^ And by the way, we're going to start before they're in the past, if that's alright. I'll play the other necessary characters until they land in the past. x3 --------------------------- Kumiki sighed, pulling her bag over her shoulder as she walked down the school hallway. The final bell had rung, and she was let out early. "Hey, Kumi!" She turned at the sound of her friend's voice. "Oh, hey Nate." "Hey! You were gonna come check out my brother's new invention this afternoon, right?" "Yea, I forgot about that." "You should have remembered every time you saw that big vortex in the sky." He pouted. "Sorry...I haven't gotten much sleep lately, so my mind has been in a few different places at once..." She sighed. "Well, come on!" "Hey, I'm waiting for my other friend!" Kumiki said, taking out her phone and texting her. [It's your girl character. x3]

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[If they're still open. xD But I'll be sure to save a part for you if you want to join any of them. :3] Giovanna heard her phone going off, she sighed and quickly rushed to school. Then she got to school, walking inside and saw her friend, Kumiki. "I'm so sorry I'm late! I couldn't find my dad's car keys." She said, sighing again. [Sorry its short. Dx ]

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, thanks! :3 And it's okay. ^_^) "It's alright, but school's over." Kumiki laughed. "Come on, Nate wanted us to see his brother Logan's new invention this afternoon, remember? Are you still up for it?" Nate winced when his watch beeped. "Oh, just come on!" He told them both, grabbing Kumiki's wrist and dragging her off. "Gah! Please come with us!" Kumiki called to Giovanna as she ran behind Nate.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(On second thought if no one is going to join either of them, I'm deleting them today. No one never joins them. Dx ) "Well still I was late, Kumiki." Giovanna said, running behind Nate and Kumiki. "So what did Logan make this time?" She asked Nate as she followed Kumiki and Nate.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw, I'm sorry. Dx ) "Well, y'know how that big vortex thing appeared in the sky about a week ago? Logan invented something he calls a Time Jumper that should let someone travel through it. He was going to ship it off for testing today, but this morning I convinced him to let you guys try it out!" "Nate, are you sure that's safe?" Kumiki asked, biting her lip as they arrived at the lab. "Oh, of course! Everything else he made has been safe, hasn't it?" "Well, yea, I guess so..." "Exactly! So come on!" Nate walked through the door of the lab, grinning. "Logan, we're here!" Kumiki sighed. "So, where's this Time Jumper we've been hearing about?" Logan blushed when he saw Kumiki and Giovanna. "U-Um, right here. I made two of them, enough for both of you to go." He said. "Oh, awesome!" Kumiki said, taking the Time Jumper she was offered. It looked like a white watch, but at the top it had a blue oval-shaped button. "That button will allow you to travel through the vortex. By my calculation, it should make you land easily exactly one-hundred years in the past." Logan said with a nod. "So when I say go, you both-" The Time Jumper on Kumiki's wrist started glowing. "W-What's happening?! I-Is it supposed to do that?!" She cried. "K-Kumi, I didn't tell you to do anything yet! We still have some preparations to cover!" "I-I didn't press anything! I don't know what...GYAH!" Kumiki disappeared suddenly. "Kumiki!" Nate cried. "Giovanna, you have to follow her, quick!" He said, handing her the other Time Jumper. "But be careful. We don't know what kind of things are in the past, or what kind of people."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(No one never joins my Rps, and I'm so tired of it. Dx ) Giovanna looked at Nate, she nodded and pressed the button on the watch. She went back in time to get Kumiki.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

latest videos