Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Very Amazing rp For Me and Emily Only

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
So Emily, you already know what this is all about. The amazing, hot british boy band called The Wanted smile. Name Age Looks Personality Other (So I guess I'll be my own character, Jay, Tom and Nareesha and I'm not sure if I'm forgeting someone else and you'll be your own character, Nathan, Siva and Max, I think.)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amanda Carlton Age: Recently 18 Looks: Personality: Amanda is bold, outgoing and energetic. She is faithful, understanding and somewhat awkward. She's a little shy but is a little talkitive and is very passionate with acting. She is loyal, caring and is always there for her friends and will stand up for them, no matter what happens. She isn't afraid to be her own person and isn't very judgemental. She is a bright girl with a strong attitube and has pride in herself. She is creative, charismatic and real who knows how to make people like her. She is supportive and knows from right and wrong. She is a peacemaker and can be a bit stuborn at times but is very friendly and funloving and loves to have a great time. She's protective of her loved ones and hates hiding things from others and is very truthful. She says it like it is and can be opinionated at times and has quiet of a temper but knows how to control it. Other: Amanda is an actress who isn't very well known and has been in a few movies. She is best friends with Jo and shares a flat with her and has a very close bond with her. Amanda is recently dating Nathan Sykes, who she has deep feelings for. She is always in character when she's acting and is serious about but loves her career.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Josephina "Jo" Hanson Age: recently 20 Looks: Personality: Jo is a bold, strong, energetic girl. She does her own thing and is her own person. She is independent, happy and real. She has a strong musical passion and is very passionate, loyal and truthful. She is talkative, opinionated and often involved in heated discussions. She is playful, energetic and stubborn. She is herself with a love for writing and singing which she combines when writing songs for herself. Jo is a good listener and doesn't liek when people don't hear her out. She is a jokester and prankster. She is artistic and creative with a very vivid and dirty mind. She loves collaborating with people in music and ideas and loves hearing other peoples opionions. She is open minded, fun loving and can handle critisism even though she would rather not have it. She is bright, charmign and charismatic and does her own thing always. Other: Jo is an indie singer who plays guitar and piano. She is a vegetarian, bestfriends with Amanda and shares a flat with her. Jo is currently dating Jay mcguiness btu is starting to have feelings for Tom parker but is in denial about them. She writes her own songs and loves her career.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Jo layed on her bed, next to Tom. They were watching a random movie not really paying attention to it. Jay was exhausted from traveling and so couldn't make it over to her flat. She was okay with Tom though since they were so close. She leaned on her side, facing Tom laying the opposite way as him. She laughed at something he said, her smile widening Nathan sat up against Amanda's pillows on her bed, his arm drapped around her shoulders. The T.v was off but her radio was on, Nathan's ipod playing. He kissed Amanda's cheek, smirking at somethign she said. He pecked her cheek more, moving down her jaw line moving towards her neck, smiling to himself Siva in the flat with Nareesha, they were both sprawled out on the couch, smiling about a joke on the television

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

Jo layed on her bed, next to Tom. They were watching a random movie not really paying attention to it. Jay was exhausted from traveling and so couldn't make it over to her flat. She was okay with Tom though since they were so close. She leaned on her side, facing Tom laying the opposite way as him. She laughed at something he said, her smile widening Nathan sat up against Amanda's pillows on her bed, his arm drapped around her shoulders. The T.v was off but her radio was on, Nathan's ipod playing. He kissed Amanda's cheek, smirking at somethign she said. He pecked her cheek more, moving down her jaw line moving towards her neck, smiling to himself Siva in the flat with Nareesha, they were both sprawled out on the couch, smiling about a joke on the television

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

"annaily22" wrote:

Jo layed on her bed, next to Tom. They were watching a random movie not really paying attention to it. Jay was exhausted from traveling and so couldn't make it over to her flat. She was okay with Tom though since they were so close. She leaned on her side, facing Tom laying the opposite way as him. She laughed at something he said, her smile widening

Nathan sat up against Amanda's pillows on her bed, his arm drapped around her shoulders. The T.v was off but her radio was on, Nathan's ipod playing. He kissed Amanda's cheek, smirking at somethign she said. He pecked her cheek more, moving down her jaw line moving towards her neck, smiling to himself

Siva in the flat with Nareesha, they were both sprawled out on the couch, smiling about a joke on the television

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Tom layed on Jo's bed, smiling at her "It's true. She really tried to make me get a hair cut. I hated the way I look. It was so embarssing when I had to go to school the next day" He said, talking about how his mom made him get a hair cut which he disliked so much. Amanda smiled as Nathan kept kissing her. She could feel his breathe as he kissed her neck, which made her shiver a little bit and have butterflies in her stomach. She tried to ignore the feeling but she couldn't help it. She put her hand under his chin and pressed her lips to his, turning her head slightly to the left, smiling Narreesha laughed about a joke on the tv. She looked at Siva and smiled, leaning in and gave his a qiuck peck on the check, smiling at herself (So, is Jay stuck on traffic or....)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can have him either resting from traveling or stuck in traffic which ever you like? smile) Jo laughed "Come on, i bet it wasn't that bad" She smiled, touching Tom's arm while laughing. Tom could always make her laugh. Jay could too its just Tom could talk to her. She felt she could never really talk to Jay. But atleast Jay didn't flirt with every girl in sight like Tom. She smiled at her thoughts not knowing what to make of them. Had she really just been comparing her boyfriend and her best guy bud? Nathan smiled and pulled away slowly, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. "I love you" he told her, his hand holding the side of her face and her chin. They hadn't really said that before to each other before and he had planned to make it perfect when he did but he thought the moment was as perfect as ever. Siva smiled and pulled Nareesha closer, his arm around her. He looked down and smiled at her since her face was leanign up against his chest.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

(We can have him either resting from traveling or stuck in traffic which ever you like? smile) Jo laughed "Come on, i bet it wasn't that bad" She smiled, touching Tom's arm while laughing. Tom could always make her laugh. Jay could too its just Tom could talk to her. She felt she could never really talk to Jay. But atleast Jay didn't flirt with every girl in sight like Tom. She smiled at her thoughts not knowing what to make of them. Had she really just been comparing her boyfriend and her best guy bud? Nathan smiled and pulled away slowly, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. "I love you" he told her, his hand holding the side of her face and her chin. They hadn't really said that before to each other before and he had planned to make it perfect when he did but he thought the moment was as perfect as ever. Siva smiled and pulled Nareesha closer, his arm around her. He looked down and smiled at her since her face was leanign up against his chest.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, I think it would be better if we just say he was resting and stuff and we'll bring him back on later posts) Tom gave Jo a look "Not that bad? My friends made fun of me and called me 'Nutty Tommy' for a whole month" He smiled, remembering the nickname his friends gave him, which he found rather funny. He found it easy to talk to Jo and was diffrent then all the other girls his been with. He didn't know why, she was just something special. Amanda looked at her boyfriend and her eyes widen. Did he really just say that he loves her? It was pretty much of a shock to her but she just smiled at him, looking at him in the eyes "I love you too, Nathan" She said, blushing a little. It took her a few mintue for those words to stick inside her brain and couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat at what he said. She's never felt this way with any other boy before, there was just something very special about Nathan. Nareesha smiled as Siva pulled her closer towards him and rest her head on his cheat. Smiling at herself and thinking about how lucky she was to be with a guy like Siva.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Hunger Games or Twilight

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Apple or Android?

latest videos