Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dragon Ball Z - You know if this topic is for you.

Posted By:
Betelgeuse Lock
Betelgeuse
StarStarStarStar
For Betelgeuse (me), Raincloud14, and dbzmaster. This is just a generic DBZ roleplay. Woohoo. If anyone else wants to join, ask Raincloud or me and we'll most likely allow you to. My character Name: Betelgeuse Age: 27 Gender: Female Appearance: She has long, black hair, a rather large nose, and thick but small eyebrows. Her eyes are golden and she stands at about 5'7". In her dragon form, she has her same golden eyes, a rectangular-ish head, and appears as a western dragon. The majority of her body is red, but her wings and feet are a deep forest green. However, her wings have red veins flowing through them. More later. I feel like drawing her. Hope I eventually get around to that. I really would like to.

Why do churches teach fear when they should teach love?

If you don't have anything nice to wear, don't wear anything at all.

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Yep. Here is my character's profile for any newbies. Name- Saker Rosevail Clawheart Age- Depends on what saga we are doing. She dies when she is 600 years old Gender- Female Height- five feet and four inches tall Weight- 95 pounds, it looks like she is wimpy but really is not. Description- a humanized snow leopard with long curly hair that is black with white streaks. She usually wears purple t-shirt and black jeans with dark olive green combat boots. She had sapphire blue eyes. Personality- A joker, especially on Vegeta, her brother. a fun,loving, person that is very creative and gets along well with kids. Related to- Vegeta, Tarble Husband- Ashes Children- Saphira (girl) and Flames (boy) Signature Moves- savage mode, lightning claw, element claws basically and weapons of fans of blades.   Like Betelgeuse said, I you want to be accepted, just send me a message or something and I will check it out. I might draw Saker, Ashes, Saphira, and Flames, family portrait!

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
dbzmaster
dbzmaster
StarStarStarStar
I fond it!

Vegeta and bulla!!

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
...not to intrude, but there's no such thing as a dragon form. It makes this seem kinda amateur.

centipede

Posted By:
Betelgeuse Lock
Betelgeuse
StarStarStarStar
Sorry, she's not a Saiyan, she's a Jupitainian, if you thought that. You'll probably say that making up your own race isn't any better, which may be true. xD I'm aware that it may be amateur; I only wanted a place to roleplay the way we wanted to, no matter how it may seem to others. I really hope this didn't come out as rude. I don't think it did, but I wanted to make sure.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't mean it offensivley lol. xD

centipede

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Umm....anyway, back to the subject at hand I presume. Who wants to start and what saga does everyone want to do?

change my mind, SO HA!
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!

Posted By:
Betelgeuse Lock
Betelgeuse
StarStarStarStar
We oughta make our own saga!

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Now, what kind of villan are we going to have? Some sort of evil blob/sorcerer/shapeshifter? I don't know, but this may take a long while to figure out. So, where do we go from here?

change my mind, SO HA!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

I really want to be a jr mod

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

latest videos