Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
H'm, so I'll just make a simple form. Big Grin Name: Age: Looks: Personaity: Other.

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
StarStarStarStarStar
xDDD Lovin' the name. Name-Sin (Total irony xD) Looks-Sin.. Kinda..(: Sin has black hair that stops right at his eyes. His eyes are bright blue,with flecks of gray. His skin is fair,slightly tan. He's about 6 ft. He has a tattoo of his late sister's name,Andrea,on his arm.   Personality-As the preacher's son,a lot is expected of him. He doesn't quite live up to those expectations. He has a cold heart,and rarely lets anyone in. He's part of the church choir,mostly in it for the music. Other-He's the preacher's son..in the church choir,his sister passed away and his parents let him get a tattoo of her name,but continously(sp?) give him grief about it.

This post was probably a waste of my time.

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melonie Anne Looks: Melonie has  long, just past her shoulder, brown hair. Her eyes are a gentle green color, hiding just bellow her sweeping bangs. Her skin is a soft peach color, nothing special. She's a bit short for her age, but not by much. Personality: She's just kind of... Out there. She moves around a lot, going from uncle to aunt to uncle to aunt. She's adaptable, and friendly. She gets a long with most people, but won't take anyone giving her trouble either. She's interested in singing. Other: Is now living with her grandmother, who has assigned her into the church choir.

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hm...interesting..start?

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You go ahead. Big Grin

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sin woke up,and glanced at the clock. "12'o clock" He muttered under his breath,and then realized that he was going to be late. He jumped up,pulled on a pair of jeans,that he hoped were clean, and a sweatshirt and bolted out the door and across the street to the church. He ended up in the chapel right as practice was starting. The choir director glanced towards him,and shook his head. His father,the minister, was sitting on the pew in the first row. Sin gave a quick wave to his dad,and took his place next to a girl he didn't really know. He smiled at her,and then looked towards his father. "Sorry" He mouthed,and then stared directly at the director,doing the same. He was going to hear about this later.

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Melonie Anne!! You lazy!" She could hear the rant before her grandmother even entered the room. Melonie grumbled and pulled her blankets over her head, only to have her grandmother tear them off the entire bed. Melonie sighed and sat up, listening as the groggy old woman tossed things her way, she didn't have time to even fully dress before her grandmother was dragging her out the door, and then kicking her out of the old, beaten up mustang they had. Melonie stumbled into the church, finishing the buttons of her cardigan, adjusting her shoes, and shimmying her skirt the right way. When she looked up, everyone was watching her, and the minister stood and nodded,"Hello... You are late. Now, if you wouldn't mind, getting up with the others and beginning practice." 

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sin watched his father greet the girl. He planned in his mind to apologize to her about his dad. His eyes followed her,but didn't watch where she stood at. She was pretty and he'd never seen her before that day. And being the son of the only minister in this one horse town they lived in,he knew just about everyone. Practice went smoothly. Afterwards,he sat on the stage,waiting for his father to finish up his criticism to the choir director.

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Melonie felt like a fish out of water, a penguin in a flock of pigeons... Just, out of place. She didn't know any of th songs, nor did she know any of the teens. She sat near the middle of the church, itching the woolen caridgane her grandmother had forced her to wear. Her fingers coarsed through her hair, her eyes looking over the music the director had loaned her.

Shoo Bop, Shee do.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
He jumped up and walked over to her. "Hi" He said,sitting next to her,"Need help? Those songs are kind of complicated."  "Hmmm....not my best choice of words. But,it'll work."  He thought.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

baby corn and mom

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos