Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs. Jasper and Rii's Roleplay.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Obviously this is private. Please don't post anything on this forum post unless you are me or Mrs. Jasper Hale. I'm begging you at this point. We know the plot. I dun wanna put it. ._. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Species: Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:keller Age: 16 Gender: girl Looks:ill post asap. WearingFrownwhat do u mean by tht?) Species: human Other: shes very stuborn and has anger issues if u make her mad she will probably hit u. but whn she gets sad she will break down and cry her eyes out Name: gale Age:18 Gender: Looks:boy Wearing: Species:demon Other: has a loud voice and ppl always think hes yelling and tht hes always mad whn hes actually not hes rlly sweet once u get to kno him and his voice may get quietr

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here are mine. Name: Kumiki Suzumi. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: Kumiki Suzumi. Wearing: Usually what's in the picture. Species: Human. Other: Has never been made a slave until this point, luckily. Name: Emmett Yosei. Age: About to be nineteen. Gender: Male. Looks: Black emo-styled hair, swept to the right, pale skin and blue eyes. Wearing: In the picture. Species: Demon. Other: Is a meanypants.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, by the way, I was cooking.)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller what was going on at the moment I was being thrown into the back of a truck "whr r u takin me too!?! "I asked angrily  slamming my fists into the car. " ur gonna b a sale sweetie! " said one of the men. I looked at him"a slave!?what kinda slave!?"I asked looking angrier by the second" for a demon he answers smoothly thn got in the drier seat I yanked on the car handle but it wouldn't budge."dam thing!!" I screamd in frustration Gale " our new slaves shall b here soon! What joy! " I said hapily " I wonder whr they got thm this time? " I thought aloud thinking about all the sales I've evr had". I hope I get a pretty girl!" I smiled " what do u wnat emmet? " I asked him

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki's family was at that point where they couldn't keep her anymore. It broke her heart the day her mother told her they were giving her up, and that she would be a slave soon. They were on there way, and now they were almost there. She was as scared as she had ever been. Her mother had bought her a nice shirt with a bow on it, a black skirt, and nice shoes. She despised the outfit but knew it would make her new owner not hate her completely. "I'm hoping to get a hot girl." Emmett chuckled, smirking. "I haven't had a girl with me in years...If she's hot, I'm fine with her." He joked, keeping his smirk. "Let's hope she won't beat me up like the last one, though." He muttered. "What exactly are you hoping for?"

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale " a beuatiful girl of course!!" I said aand laughed it sounded like the truck pulled hp so i ran out front. Thr were 2 hot girls standing thr. One looked more emoish thn the othr " u go with emmet" i told the emo one who walked inside to find him.i grabed my girls hand and kissed it"hello beautiful whats ur name?" I asked sweetly Keller iwalked inside and found my new master."hey im keller" i laughed at the meaning of my name it meant demon cat in my hometowns language whn here i was not the demon as was thhis emmet guy who was actully pretty hot i laughed again

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki felt the color rise in her cheeks, and she turned away. "Kumiki Suzumi." She said softly, suddenly more nervous than afraid. He wouldn't hurt her, right? She wasn't worth it. She'd probably be a horrible slave...That's when the fear came back. Emmett grinned. "Hello, Keller. I'm Emmett." He said. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He chuckled at his own joke, which no one got but him.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm exhausted, so I'm heading off to bed. Bye!)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(k night!) keller "whats so funny?" i asked him smiling faintly this was my second time being a slave my last owner was a girl. she hasd been nice and treated me like  younger sisster. so i had high expectations for rhis fellow gale  i laughed " y so shy madam?" i asked her my french accent comming out.  "im glale. its verry nice to meet u kumiki. ill show u to ur room." he said and grabed her hand leading her up stairs

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

latest videos