Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Tehe. [: Name: Carter Joyce Age: 16 Looks: Carter has longer, brown hair. It's naturally wavy, and is cut into side bangs over the side of her forehead. Her eyes are a soft green color, her skin a gentle peach color. She's almost got a beat up sort of look to her, not horribly, but enough. Personality: She's rather tough, very witty, and clever. However, when she cares about someone, it's obvious, and she truely does care. Other: Has recently gotten out of juvie and is being put into a protection home.

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vince Small Age: 15 1/2  Looks: He has brown eyes, with black, short hair that is often cut. Personality: Shy sort of, not really open to new people but will defend himself emotionally when necessary. Other: None xD

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
So.... His family is taking her in, and not him. xD Alright.

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The mods ate my form apparently. o.o

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I got the call sort of suddenly, they chose my home as a home for one of the kids from juvie. I didn't know why, but I simply agreed over the phone. I'd just moved into my own place to be alone, too.

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed gently. I can't be to upset, going from a jail to some home to be in. I guess that's how it goes when you have good behavior. I watched as we got more and more into modern town, it was crazy how different things look after a few months in a cell. I hugged my backpack to me as we pulled up to the home,"Here goes nothing..."

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood nervously as I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't delay, I walked to the door, opening it slowly. There were two police officer and a girl. "This is Carter." One of the two officers said, introducing the girl for her. Wait -- This was the delinquent? A young girl who looked like she could do no harm?

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
After a non-so-subtle nudge from one of the officers, I looked up, nodding politely,"Hi,"I said quietly. It was easier to just do what they wanted then to cause trouble with the police. I wasn't horrible, I'd been caught stealing a few times, and  in possesion of drugs, too. Figures. I took my time looking him over, he looked nice.

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
When the police left, I just stood for a second, studying her. She didn't seem that bad. "Okay uh...I only have a few rules. No drinking, no smoking, no stealing or anything that could end you up in the slammer." I said in an awkward tone. 'And uh...try not to be back in her any later than 12 if you do decide to go back and forth outta here." I looked around a bit for anything else I was missing. "Oh, and there's an extra room down the hall, so I guess that'll serve as your room."

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
He was so... Akward. I coulnd't blame him though, this random girl was being dumped on his doorstep like an unwanted baby. I sighed softly, nodding,"Well... Thanks,"I said quietly, nodding my head gently. I didn't plan on doing anything horrible, or going out...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

getting angry for small things

Who can solve the riddle?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Who sings Say Something?