Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Tehe. [: Name: Carter Joyce Age: 16 Looks: Carter has longer, brown hair. It's naturally wavy, and is cut into side bangs over the side of her forehead. Her eyes are a soft green color, her skin a gentle peach color. She's almost got a beat up sort of look to her, not horribly, but enough. Personality: She's rather tough, very witty, and clever. However, when she cares about someone, it's obvious, and she truely does care. Other: Has recently gotten out of juvie and is being put into a protection home.

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vince Small Age: 15 1/2  Looks: He has brown eyes, with black, short hair that is often cut. Personality: Shy sort of, not really open to new people but will defend himself emotionally when necessary. Other: None xD

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
So.... His family is taking her in, and not him. xD Alright.

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The mods ate my form apparently. o.o

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I got the call sort of suddenly, they chose my home as a home for one of the kids from juvie. I didn't know why, but I simply agreed over the phone. I'd just moved into my own place to be alone, too.

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed gently. I can't be to upset, going from a jail to some home to be in. I guess that's how it goes when you have good behavior. I watched as we got more and more into modern town, it was crazy how different things look after a few months in a cell. I hugged my backpack to me as we pulled up to the home,"Here goes nothing..."

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood nervously as I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't delay, I walked to the door, opening it slowly. There were two police officer and a girl. "This is Carter." One of the two officers said, introducing the girl for her. Wait -- This was the delinquent? A young girl who looked like she could do no harm?

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
After a non-so-subtle nudge from one of the officers, I looked up, nodding politely,"Hi,"I said quietly. It was easier to just do what they wanted then to cause trouble with the police. I wasn't horrible, I'd been caught stealing a few times, and  in possesion of drugs, too. Figures. I took my time looking him over, he looked nice.

Take Her In.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
When the police left, I just stood for a second, studying her. She didn't seem that bad. "Okay uh...I only have a few rules. No drinking, no smoking, no stealing or anything that could end you up in the slammer." I said in an awkward tone. 'And uh...try not to be back in her any later than 12 if you do decide to go back and forth outta here." I looked around a bit for anything else I was missing. "Oh, and there's an extra room down the hall, so I guess that'll serve as your room."

centipede

Take Her In.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
He was so... Akward. I coulnd't blame him though, this random girl was being dumped on his doorstep like an unwanted baby. I sighed softly, nodding,"Well... Thanks,"I said quietly, nodding my head gently. I didn't plan on doing anything horrible, or going out...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos