Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carter Stone Age:17 Looks: Carter has shaggy black hair, it's of a good length, flipping on the sides. His eyes are brown, mainly hazel. Personality: He is a fun kind of boy. Worked with his Dad on his fishing boat as a boy and has general work skills. He's a helpless romatnic, as well.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isis. Age: 16 looks: Long black emo hair with red streaks, skinny, a small tan, and bright green eyes. Personality: Grew up on the beach. She has been Carter's best friend since the 5th grade, surfs, and is an amazing swimmer. Loves to sing. Romantic.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey.... Pssstttt,"I whispered, stroking a feather across Isis' sleeping face. She's fallen asleep on my couch last night, and with how close we were, our parents didn't care. I chuckled softly, running the feather over her skin once more, waiting.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
My face twitched, and my eyes fluttered open. I looked up at Carter and slapped the feather away. "Alright alright I'm up!" I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I yawned and stretched. 

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but jump back and laugh, shaking my head as I began to just chuckle. I grinned at her, goofy and playful,"So, Dad got a new boat today, and we are going to explore with it,"I said, determined to accomplish this mission I had in my head.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah yeah okay.. But I gotta stop by my house first." I said, standing up. "Pick me up later." I gave him the peace sign then I walked out the door, walking to my shack. I took a shower, put on clothes and then did my hair and makeup.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I showered, simply because I stank. After changing into some swim trunks and a red t-shirt, I figured she should be ready. I walked down the beach, hiking a left to the small shack hidden in the treeline, that's where she stayed. I knocked on the door, sighing softly.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I had my black bikini on under my clothes. I opened my door and grinned at Carter. "Come on!" I closed the door and we began to walk towards the beach. "So what do you have planned?" I asked.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I figure that we just  sail around, have a day on the water, we'll be back before noon,"I said with a smile, wrapping my arm over her shoulder,"Any objections?"

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed and shook my head. "Nope." I replied, playfully laying my head on his shoulder. When we made it to the boat, I raised my head from his shoulder and looked at him. "Is your dad okay with this?" I asked.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

cats vs dogs

latest videos