Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"He doesn't have to know,"I said with a grin, jumping into the boat and untieing the ropes that were holding us to the dock. I smiled at her,"Untie that line and we are good to go!"I said with a smile, starting the engine.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and got on, untying the line. I walked over and looked out over the ocean, smiling. "There's some dark clouds coming. We can't be gone too long." I said softly.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't plan on it... Back by noon, remember?"I asked with a smile as we soared out into the open ocean. It was like any other day, beautiful and fun. I raised an eyebrow as the motor began to sputter. We hadn't been out long. Usually we went for miles and miles into nothing before turning around, and we hadn't even started turning yet... I slammed my hand on the steering wheel, swearing under my breath as the boat stopped.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up from where I was sitting and I looked around. "GREAT! We're in the middle of nowhere, and a storm is coming. Just perfect!" I said, running my fingers through my hair nervously.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"They never put a lot of gas in new boats, I should have known that,"I yelled, clapping my hands on the wheel and shaking it. I looked up at the sky and sighed, looking at her, and then around. There was no land in sight, at all...

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
The dark clouds started rolling in and I grabbed Carter's arm, for some form of comfort. I hated storms and he knew it. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to look at the clouds.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt so bad for this... Poor Isis... I opened the back of the boat, gently pushing her to sit down. I pulled the covered from the back, the same way a covertable cover would do. It made for some very little space under, only enough for us to lay in, but it was dry and warm. I laid next to her, sighing,"I'm so sorry..."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't answer. I just squeezed my eyes shut and clutched his arm once again. I heard thunder then the boat started rocking hard. I whimpered softly, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No...No... Isis, please,"I whispered quietly, wrapping her in my arms and holding her to me tightly. I run my hand around her back in circles, trying to distract her, which was impossible... I sighed and closed my eyes, just holding her.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
The storm became way worse. I was sobbing the whole time.  Eventually several hours passed and I felt a thud. The boat stopped. And it didn't sound like it was raining anymore.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'

Words That Start With 'S'