Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened my eyes, groggy. I had fallen asleep, faintly, and I opened my eyes as I felt her shifting. I glanced at her, and felt that the boat wasn't rocking.... Hell, it wasn't even moving anymore. I sat up slowly, reaching around the dashboard for a button, I pressed it, watching as the cover mechanically moved back into place. The sun was blazing down upon us, and when I sat up, I could see nothing but beach.... Deserted beach...

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
It was beautiful.. There were woods there. But I was scared. We had no idea where we were! I stepped out of the boat and put my hand to my mouth, new tears rolling down my cheeks. "Oh my god.." I whispered.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Isis... It's okay,"I whispered gently, quickly stepping out of the boat after her. It wasn't like a tropical beach... It was forest, like pine trees and rocky cliffs. I wrapped my arms around her from behind,"I am so...so sorry,"I whispered into her hair.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned in his arms and I hugged him, burying my face in his chest, sobbing.  "W-What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sh...Sh,sh,sh.."I whispered to her, sighing. I felt so... so guilty. I held her warmly,"Isis... It was my Dad's new boat, he will notice it is gone and they will come looking for us, we will get out of here before we know it,"I said quietly, pulling back and holding her face in my hands,"We will get out."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into his eyes and sighed softly. "I hope so.." I whispered, blinking away the rest of my tears.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I need you to help my flip the boat over... We can stay under it if it rains again... and we don't want it to float away,"I said, walking around the boat, to the underside. I was prepared for the worst...

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded and walked over grabbing a side. "One.. Two.. Three!" We counted, then we pushed as hard as we could, flipping the boat over. I sat on the sand of the beach and sighed, watching the calm water.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed gently and leaned against the boat. I crawled under in, pulling a tarp from one of the compartments and drapping it over the sides. I looked around, shaking my head. I felt so guilty...

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
As I stared at the water I began to think. Our parents wwill notice that we're gone and they'll look for us right? But I have no idea how far we went. What if they just give up? What if we die? The thought made me start crying again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Mods vs users!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos