Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard her crying again, and it felt like a punch in the stomach. Nothing I did could help. This was all my fault... I sunk down, resting my head in my hands. All my fault...

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I got up and sat down next to Carter, wrapping my arms around him. "Carter... What's going to happen?" I whispered. I sounded like a little girl, scared. 

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to take care of you as long as I have to, "I said, wrapping my arms around her.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Tears ran down my cheeks and I held onto him tightly. "I just want to go home..." I whimpered. I felt so pathetic.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Tears ran down my cheeks and I held onto him tightly. "I just want to go home..." I whimpered. I felt so pathetic.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"We will go home, Isi, I promise, I will get you home, "I said gently, sighing gently as I leaned against the boat.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. "Okay... I trust you.." I whispered.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly, staring out over the water. I let go of her and slowly stood up,"Come on,"I said, holding my hand out to her,"Let's go walk around, see if we can find anything."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him and I took his hand, standing up. We walked towards the forest and I stopped. "It can be very dangerous..." I whispered.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'll be slow... Dying my hair Big Grin ] "Isis, it cannot be that bad... It is an island, calm down. Maybe we will even find a camp site! This could just be a beach,"I said quietly, squeezing her hand lightly,"You can stay if you'd like."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos