Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I held his hand even tighter. "And let you go out there alone? No." I said softly. I pulled him towards an opening. "Come on." (Ooh.. What color?)

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Just a load of blue streaks and stuff Big Grin ] I had to smile gently, despite the situation. I nodded softly and led the way through the trees. There was sign of human existence, no candy wrapers of fire pits.  My stomach twisted tighter and tighter with every yard... We were stranded.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a shaky breath, squeezing his hand tighter. I refused to cry though. No more crying. I had to be strong for myself and for Carter. If I keep crying he will feel even more guilty.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped slightly at the sound of thunder in the far distance. I sighed gently, shaking my head,"Come on, if it rains, we need to stay dry,"I said, leading her around and back towards the beach.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Once we made it back to the beach, we went back under the boat. I wrapped my arms around my knees and rested my chin on them, sighing softly.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laid back and stared at what was the bottom of the boat. I felt horrible, absolutely horrible. I shouldn't have taken the boat, and I should not have brought her with me... I closed my eyes, my teeth grinding together.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat up slightly and put his face in my hands. "Carter... Don't blame yourself okay? That won't solve anything.. We'll just have to survive as long as we can until someone finds us.." I whispered.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened my eyes to look at her face, and nodded gently, not really agreeing, but it would make her happy,"Go to sleep, Isis..."I said, the rain beginning to fall,"It will be dark soon..."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head and sighed softly, laying down. I curled up into a ball and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. The ground was hard and sandy. I wished I was in my shack in bed.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laid there and listened to the rain, looking at her every now and again. I  fell asleep eventually, uncomfortable, and guilty.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos