Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and splashed him playfully. "Yes. Maybe there is hope after all." I replied, giggling. I held my breath and went underwater.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sunk in after her, opening my eyes under the water and gently pulling her to me. I grinned and pulled us to the surface, spitting water in her face.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I grimaced and pulled away from him, sticking my tongue out at him. When he tried to splash me, I dodged it. "Miss me! Miss me! Now you gotta kiss me!" I yelled.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed and pulled her back to me, kissing her cheek gently,"There,"I said with a grin, swimming under, going deep.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes, but found myself blushing. I shook it off and also went underwater. The water was so clear. You could just open your eyes and see everything. Amazing.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
After we swam around for awhile, it was a good time to go back to the beach. I looked around, sighing gently. There was no land in sight, besides the one were on... And, who knows what direction, or how far we went during the storm.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arms around him and sighed. "We'll find our way back." I whispered. We eventually did. It wasn't that far from the beach. Now I knew where we would go for water and baths.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced at her and sighed, kicking the sand,"I shouldn't have taken you on that stupid boat..."

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly. On the inside I was a little glad because I was truly alone with Carter. I love him. But I can't tell him that...

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked over to the boat, staring at it before kicking it firmly. I shook my head,  warmly down the beach.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

What was the last thing you ate?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos