Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat down on the warm sand and I wrapped my arms around my knees, sighing softly. I wish we could all just be happy and safe..

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked for awhile, swearing under my breath and kicking sand. I finally came back, looking at her. I knealed down,"Isis... What should we do next?"

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him for a moment, then back down. I shrugged. "No idea.." I said softly, biting my lip and closing my eyes.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I took her hand and sat down next to her, sighing gently... I watched the water, was anyone coming, at all?

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. All we had was each other. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. I missed my parents already.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arm over her shoulder, watching the waves. We sat there for awhile before I stood up, "We should make a fire... We can stay warmer that way. "It was mid August, the beginning of fall, the weather changing.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up also and looked at him. "Do you know how to make a fire?" I asked, looking around slowly.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I will figure it out, "I said gently, walking towards the forest line. Everything was still rather damp... Useless.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly and sat back down on the sand. We will never get a fire going. I wiped my threatening tears away and I closed my eyes, trying to get to my happy place.

Uncharted Water.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I came back empty handed and sighed gently, noticing her in the sand. I sat back against the boat, looking at the sky.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos