Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin slowly sat up, holding the blanket to herself. She kissed his cheek gently,"Are you going to go?" Spencer smiled gently at her and kissed her cheek,"Hello, my love. How did you sleep?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Only if you want me to go..." Emmett replied gently with a smile. "And you don't need to cover up so much, I saw a lot more last night..." He chuckled. Kumiki gave a smile as well, nodding to him as she sat up. "I slept pretty well...and you?"

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I would love it if you stayed,"Korin said with a grin, turning into Emmett's lap slowly,"But that is up to you." "I slept great,"Spencer said with a grin, leaning in and kissing her forehead,"Shall we get off this island and back home?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll stay if you want me to. Promise." Emmett grinned, pulling her to his chest. "I guess." Kumiki nodded, laughing softly and then getting to her feet, yawning and stretching.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
She laughed gently and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him slowly and glanced at the time, sighing,"I have dance practice soon... Maybe you should go home and see if Kumi is there, and let me know how it goes." Spencer stood, cracking his neck gently. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck slowly,"Lead the way, gorgeous."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright...I'll see you later, then?" Emmett asked, biting his lip. Then he chuckled softly, kissing her cheek. Kumiki nodded, slipping her clothes on and pulling on her shoes. Then she walked to the edge of the cave, pulling him into her arms and spreading her wings, jumping and soaring back to the beach. She landed on the dock and shook her wings out.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
She laughed gently and nodded, slapping his behind after he turned to walk away. When he turned back she winked at him,"See you later..." Spencer grinned and kissed her gently when they landed,"Want me to take you home? You probably want to shower, huh?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett blushed. "Y-Yea...bye." He grinned, giving a way and leaving the room. He went home and got there soon, walking inside. No sign of Kumi, the girls, or Spencer. Sighing, he sat on the couch, putting his face in his hands. Kumiki nodded softly. "It'd be a good idea after what we did..." She blushed, giggling and smiling slightly.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer laughed gently and took her hand, walking her home. The entire night was locked in his memory, and all he could hope was that she wouldn't be so shy around him anymore. He opened the door to her home and saw Emmett on the couch,"Should I leave you two alone?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett glanced up as the door opened, and his eyes widened. He got to his feet, staring at the two for a minute. "Y-Yea..." Kumiki told Spencer with a nod, and once he was out of the room she stepped forwards. "Hi, Emmett." She waved. He ran forwards, throwing his arms around his sister. "Where were you? I was so worried..." He said. "Spencer came and found me, and..." Kumiki shrugged. "Are you hurt? Any bruises? Scratches?" The conversation went on like that for a while... (I dunno what to pooost~ xD)

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Every 5th person claps!

People make fun of me because it don't car...

Debating Tips

People make fun of me because it don't car...

latest videos