Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Everything seemed to calm down, for everyone, after a week. Emmett and Kumiki were getting along once more, but then again, nothing could seperate a connection like theirs. Korin smiled at Kumi one afternoon, everyone was hanging out for an afternoon,"So! Are there any embarrassing things I should know about Emmett?" She teased, glancing over and winking at him. Spencer was on the couch next to the girls, just listening and watching.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett scoffed fakely, rolling his eyes. "Em doesn't get EMBARRASSED." He joked, crossing his arms and pouting. "How about YOU, Korin?" He snickered. Kumiki giggled. "You're like an old married woman, Em-chan!" She told him with a laugh.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"That is for me to know, and you to find out!"Korin said with a laugh, sticking her tongue out at him as she crossed her arms, chuckling faintly. Spencer couldn't help but laugh faintly and watched the comotion.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aw, come on!" Emmett pouted, crossing his arms. "Why you no tell?!" He sniffled. Kumiki covered her mouth and giggled, flashing a smile at Spencer and waving childishly.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay, you really wanna know something?"Korin stopped to think,"If I tell one, everyone had to!"She sat up and straightened out her shirt,"When I was younger I had a thing for kissing girls. It went away, don't know why I was so interested in it... But I did." Spencer nodded, it was kind of an interesting secret indeed. He scooted closer to Kumiki and wrapped an arm around her, kissing her cheek.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, then wanna know something from me?" Emmett asked as she finished, chuckling. "I used to watch boys changing in the locker rooms in middle school." He said. Kumiki giggled. "I remember that! You were like our cousin and came home talking about cute boys every day!" "Your turn!" Emmett said, pointing at his sister. Kumiki blinked, her eyes wide. "U-Uhm..." She laughed nervously, then took a deep breath. "Okay, okay...um...let me think..." She giggled.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin smiled and stood up, walking across the room and wrapping her arms around his neck gently. She brushed their noses, and looked back at Kumiki,"Yeah! What is somethign embarrassing about you?" Spencer grinned and hugged her genty,"Come on, babe, spill the beans!"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki bit her lip hard, and finally spoke. "When I was ten, I made out with a kid three years younger than me..." She said, her face gradually turning crimson through her statement. Emmett chuckled. "There you go. How about you, Spence?" He grinned.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer chuckled softly and kissed Kumi's cheek, he shrugged faintly,"Well... I don't know. I think the most memorable was workign on a car in the shop, it was this really hot girl, she was standing right there, and my shorts fell down. I was in my swim trunks so I had nothing under it... She laughed at me." Korin couldn't help but start laughing and shook her head,"That's kind of priceless Spencer!"

1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

top 3 songs of this year

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos