Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin laughed softly and let the towel drop,"There,"she whispered with a grin. After a moment she nodded,"And you are so hard... to get,"she said with a grin, stepping back from him, almost teasing him. Spencer noticed her begin to become limp, and reached down, tuckering her hair behind her ear... IF she had fallen asleep any other time, he would have been worried.. But, she was warm, and safe. She could sleep if she wanted to.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh, little bit of both." Emmett teased, pulling her back to him gently. With a peck on the forehead, he let her go and grinned. "Hm, sunset." He mumbled, looking at the sky. Kumiki woke up after a few minutes, wincing and blushing. "O-Oh God, sorry!" She said, quickly sitting. She moved so fast she fell from his lap, holding her head. "Ouch..." She groaned, holding her head and sitting up.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gotta go, night!)

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's beautiful,"Korin said with a smile, slowly turning towards the sea to watch the sunset out over the horizon. She glanced at him from a moment before gently taking his hand. He was definetly different... "No, no, don't be embarrassed,"Spencer said quietly, chuckling gently at her as he took her wrists. He examined her head gently, lightly kissing the spot that she had been holding,"We need to find you a safe place..."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Goodnight!!]

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett gnawed on his lip a moment, becoming a bit nervous when Korin took his hand. Then when the sun had almost gone down, he turned to her. "H-Hey...do you wanna...um...I don't know...come over for dinner sometime? M-My sister Kumiki is an amazing cook. Y-You can just tell me whatever you'd prefer, a-and I can get her to make it." He shrugged hopefully, going back to biting his lip as he finished his thought. Kumiki winced, nodding in agreement. She didn't know what to say, really. She just...didn't want to be alone, and knew if she messed up and said something wrong, he wouldn't want to be around her anymore. She teared up a bit at the thought, bowing her head so he didn't see.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
 He was stuttering... He was nervous, Korin could feel it. What happened to the super smooth player she was lfirting with just moments ago? She grinned at him and squeezed his hand,"I would really like that... She can make whatever she wants, I will eat just about anything,"she said quietly, watching her. Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, confused for a moment. He smiled for her and sat up a bit,"Want me to take you home?"HE asked gently, playing with a small strand of her hair.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett nodded quickly. "A-Alright, then um...When would you like to do this? Y-You could always come over tonight." He said shyly. "K-Kumiki said she was making spaghetti tonight." He gave a grin, the nervousness fading slightly. "And you may have tasted regular spaghetti, but not Kumiki's. She makes the best spaghetti you'll ever taste." He chuckled. Kumiki blushed, wiping her eyes quickly. "O-Okay..." She said softly. He's going to have to leave when you get there, Kumi...But...you might see him again. I-It depends. She thought to herself, biting her lip.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin grinned,"Tonight sounds perfect... I probably would have only eaten some greasy fast food burger anyways... I do need to change, and shower up first... Should I meet you here?" She asked, looking around the beach. She really liked this boy, despite the fact that she'd only known him for a small amount of time. Spencer smiled at her, wrapping the towel around just her shoulder, helping her to her feet,"Lead the way,"he said said, his arm slightly coiled around her waist, just to help her hold her balance... Plus, he liked the feel of her against him.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"U-Uh, awesome!" Emmett grinned. "Um, I'll head up to the gate and wait for you there, alright? Just so you don't get sand in your shoes or anything." He chuckled, then nodded to her. "Gotta hate when that happens." Kumiki's blush darkened slightly, and she nodded gently and started moving. She was slow, afraid she might fall. But when she felt Spencer's arm around her, she got a sense of confidence back, trying hard not to smile. (Sorry, writer's block. I just woke up, so I'm kind of...bleeeh. XD)

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

What was the last thing you ate?

Cheat code for real football 2012(on mobile)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos