Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Haha, it's all good. Big Grin ] Korin chuckled softly at him and slowly let go of his hand, leaning in and kissing her cheek,"I'll meet you at the gate then,"she said softly, unwrapping the towel from her, and handing it to him before walking off towards her home. Once she was home, she showered, washing off the smell of the ocean. She changed into a flowing red skirt, and black tank top. She let her hair down, and began walking to the gate, butterflies swirling in her stomach. Spencer kept silent, but every once in awhile he would adjust his arm around her. He hadn't spoken more than a dozen sentences to her, and yet he felt so connected... He looked up as the approached a home,"Do I need to help you in? Get you anything?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett watched Korin walk towards the gate that he was standing by. He felt a blush rise to his cheeks. "Y...You're beautiful..." He said softly, then snapped out of it. "A-Ah...let's get going, s-shall we? When we get here I need to change, too." He chuckled, motioning her to follow him as he headed off. "N-No, but..." Kumiki turned to look up at Spencer. "I...I don't want you to leave...Please stay with me..." She was kind of mumbling, tears barely forming in her eyes again. She really felt like she was close to Spencer then, and wanted him to stay with her more than anything.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin blushed faintly, no one had ever called her beautiful before. She walked next to him,"Alright,"she said gently, glancing at him as they walked,"Why are you so nervous?" Spencer noticed the tears in her eyes, and furrowed his eyebrows, using his thumbs to clear the moisture from her face,"Yeah, I'll stay, come on,"he said quietly, wrapping his arm around her again, walking inside with her. The home was beautiful.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki felt childish for practically begging him to stay with her, but...she couldn't help it. "U-Um...i-if I went up to go shower, you wouldn't leave, would you?" She asked shyly, looking down at her feet as they stepped inside. "I don't know...I've never really gotten this kind of feeling for a girl before..." Emmett said softly. "And you're the best one I've ever met. You don't run away after five minutes." He chuckled lightly.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, I wouldn't leave you,"Spencer said with a soft smile, running his hand through her hair,"Just tell me where to wait, and I will,"he said softly. Something about this girl... Just something about her made him want to just hold onto her as long as he could. "I'm not running anywhere,"Korin said with a smile, nudging him playfully,"I like messing around with you, it's fun. You're not scared to throw out jokes, and I really like that."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett let out a relieved sigh, then pumped his fist into the air. "YES!" He said, then chuckled. "Sorry." He gave a cheeky grin to Korin. "Come on!" He started running, giving another chuckle. "You can sit down on the couch...I shouldn't be in long..." Kumiki replied softly, stepping away from him. When he let go of her, an empty feeling came over her, and she quickly walked up the steps. She picked out a nice outfit - a navy blue medium-sleeved button-up shirt and a black skirt - got a towel, and then quickly got into the shower. Her hair dried quickly as she got dressed, and she pulled it into its usual side-ponytail, but didn't bother curling it. She left it straight and headed down the steps, just as Emmett walked in. "Oh, hey Kumi. We have a dinner guest tonight." He grinned, motioning to Korin. Then he noticed Spencer and chuckled. "We may have two." "I-I never asked if he would stay for dinner, I-I was afraid to..." Emmett shrugged. "Well, now that you're here, how about it?" He asked Spencer with a grin. "I started dinner before we left today, and it should be ready now..." Kumiki added softly.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dinner sounds fine,"Spencer said with a smile, standing up and holding out his hand to the boy,"My name is Spencer,"he said, shaking the hand of both the boy and the girl that came jogging in behind him. "I'm Korin,"she said, shaking his hand as well. She looked up at the girl,"And you must be Kumi, your brother said you cook amazing food, and that it is like nothing I've ever tasted... So, I had to come try it,"she said with a smile.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumi blushed and nodded. "Emmett says that to everyone..." She would have laughed, but she couldn't at the moment. "Hey, Emmett, can you set the table up? I'll fix everyone's plates." She said, nodding and heading into the kitchen. "Sure thing, sis." He turned to the two. "Just follow me and find a seat." He grinned, quickly setting a fork, a napkin, and a cup at each place at the table. "I'll be down in a second, I've got to change." He headed up the steps and came back wearing jeans and a t-shirt, like usual. "My dress clothes are at the cleaners." He joked when he saw Korin glance at him, chuckling and taking a seat. Kumiki walked into the dining room, setting a plate of spaghetti in front of everyone. She put parmesan[sp? xD] in the middle of the table as well as a small basket full of pieces of garlic bread. "Looks good as usual, sis." Emmett chuckled, then thanked her in Japanese for cooking.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"It looks awesome,"Spencer said, taking the seat across from Korin. He watched Kumi go around, and couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. Everything looked, and smelled amazing for that matter. Korin sat next to Emmett, smiling faintly at him. It did look delicious, and she reached forward, placing a piece of bread on her plate. She was surrounded by three people that she didn't know, and yet she had never felt so at home before.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks...that means a lot." Kumiki said, cracking a smile as she took a seat. "Um...dig in, everybody." She gave a dry, nervous laugh. Emmett chuckled. "Don't have to tell me twice." He joked, taking a bite of spaghetti. "Yum~" He grinned.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Watching, Waiting.

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Another 'crush' topic

latest videos