Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone agreed, Kumi was the absolute best cook they had ever encountered. Spencer had two plates, and they were large plates, too. He smiled at Kumi every now and again, fighting the urge to hold her hand, or just touch her in general. Korin was fighting the same demons across the table.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
After dinner, Kumiki stood, clearing the plates from the table and putting them into the dishwasher. "So, everyone liked it?" She asked as she took plates and other dishes from the table. Emmett chuckled. "I can't see why we wouldn't." He grinned, then reached under the table, lightly touching Korin's leg. When she looked up at him, he grinned playfully and smirked, giving a wink.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I thought it was amazing,"Spencer said with a smile, standing up slowly. He stood infront of her, and rested his hand on her cheek,"How are you feeling?" Korin smiled at him, and reached under the table as well, running her fingers down the inside of his thigh to his knee. She looked up at Spencer and Kumi, noticing the way they were standing together, it was cute.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks." Kumiki said softly, giving a gentle smile. "I'm feeling much better now, thanks." She replied, setting her hand over his. She playfully stood on her toes, kissing his nose and then looked at her feet. "Heh...sorry." She murmured. Emmett blushed a bit and chuckled lightly. He followed her gaze, smiling. I think someone's enjoying himself... He thought, and then looked back at Korin. He set a hand on her knee, sliding his fingers up her thigh playfully and then back down, giving another chuckle.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer grinned and shook his head softly, leaning in and kissed her forehead,"I'm glad your feeling better. I was pretty worried about you in the start,"he said as he stepped closer to her, playing with her hair faintly. Korin grinned, standing up and taking Emmett's hand, pulling him up from the table. It was a good idea to leave Spencer and Kumi alone, and she wanted to be able to play with him some more. She smiled at him once they were in the living room,"Your sister is pretty cool."

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yea, she is, isn't she?" Emmett grinned back at her, his arms sliding around her waist with a chuckle. "I'm glad she has people who think that highly of her..." He said, sighing and then smiling. Kumiki blushed. "Really?" She asked. "I...thought you were pretending...and just wanted to help because I was drowning. That's why I thought you would leave me..."

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, at first I was saving you because you were drowning... But, then, I don't know,"Spencer said with a smile, shrugging gently,"After awhile I just wanted to hold you..."He admitted, blushing faintly with a small smirk. Korin wrapped her arms faintly around his neck, nodding gently. She smiled,"I think you're pretty great to, you know,"she said, looking down between them.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki's blush darkened. "W-Well..." She said softly. "Y-You can hold me whenever you want...I don't mind." She told him, biting her lip and looking up at Spencer, giving a shy smile. Emmett chuckled. "Oh, really? Y'know, I'd show you how great I can be, but I don't think you'd like that." He teased, letting go of her and blushing, even as he laughed.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're right... I won't like it... I would love it,"Korin teased with a grin, stepping away from him and around the corner. She had no idea where she was going, but she would play with him as much as she could. Spencer smiled,"Oh... Well, if you don't mind, then..."He trailed off, stepping closer to her, wrapping his arms slowly around her waist.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett chuckled. "Well then..." He joked, following her. "Y'know, that's the way to go to get to my room...you're more excited than I thought." He teased, catching her wrist and pulling her around to face him. He tugged her against him, grinning down at her. Kumiki kept her gentle smile. "Of course I don't...You're warm." She giggled, then bit her lip again at her childish laugh. "But you really are..."

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos