Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin felt their bodies press tightly together and she smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. She brushed their lips gently,"Maybe I am,"she whispered before closing her eyes and letting their lips meet. "Maybe you're just cold,"Spencer said with a smile, pulling her closer, holding her a little bit tighter. He liked Kumi, a lot. She was cute, and sweet, almost sort of childish.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett grinned before their lips met. He ran his tongue across her lower lip and then pulled away teasingly. "So, what would you like to do then, milady?" He joked, rubbing her hips lightly to play around with her. "Maybe..." Kumi replied, biting her lip. Then she rested her head on his shoulder, pretending to be sleepy. "Spenceeeer~" She mumbled. "Can you take me to my rooom?" She asked softly, jutting out her lower lip a bit.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
She was just so adorable... Spencer couldn't resist. He smiled softly and leaned down, swooping her off her feet and holding her up like a groom would hold his bride. He looked down at her,"Which way, sleepy girl?" "What do I want to do? H'm... You,"Korin whispered against his lips playfully. She chuckled lightly, wincing faintly at her own words. HAd she said it to anyone else, she  would have said sorry... But this was a game.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki pointed at the steps. "It's the last door at the end of the hall upstairs..." She told him quietly, smiling childishly and nuzzling his chest with her head. Her eyes closed and her closed fists fell to rest against his chest as well. Emmett chuckled. "Oh, really now? For your sake, I'll allow it." He smirked, pinning her to a wall softly and kissing her again. "You're cute so I'll let you." He grinned.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer smiled gently and adjusted her in his arms, walking up the stairs. He noticed Emmett and Korin, keeping to himself as he walked down the hall. He opened the door she had directed him to and was able to see the outline of a bed, and he walked over, laying her down slowly,"There you go, lovely..." Korin couldn't help but smile, feeling the wall against her back, her wrists being pinned, and his lips pressed against her own. She had no intentions of actually doing anything with him, but if that's where she ended, she wasn't exactly against it either. She breathed heavily, noticing the way his eyes cut down to her chest,"You like what you see?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you..." Kumiki mumbled, curling up on the bed. After a minute, she looked up at Spencer. "It's cold..." She said softly, shuddering fakely to add emphasis to it. "Will you keep me warm?" She asked, jutting her lower lip out slightly to look more child-like. Emmett chuckled softly. "Well, I'm not seeing much...They're covered..." He joked. "But yea, I guess you could say that." He grinned, speaking into her ear.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin closed her eyes, thinking for a moment. She turned to look at him, pressing her lips against his neck hotly,"If you want a better look... No one is stopping you,"she said slowly, running her knee up his side. Spencer smiled softly and got up, closing the door and then fidning the bed. He slid off his shoes and climbed in her bed, laying down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, and then pulled her blankets around them,"Better?"

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett felt the blush returning to his cheeks. "Not even you?" He whispered playfully. "Hm...follow me...We can play some more, I promise." He whispered before pulling away from her and walking towards his room, which was down the hall. He opened the door, turning back to see if she was following or if she was done. Kumiki nodded. "Much better..." She said softly, curling up against his chest. "You...can sleep too, i-if you'd like...I-I don't mind..." She said, biting her lip and blushing. She knew he probably wouldn't want to, but hey...she tried, right?

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry, was eating dinnr xD ] Spencer grinned and relaxed into her bed, running his fingertips down her arm,"I am perfectly fine staying right here... I think I might just have to stay,"he whispered gently, closing his eyes in the darkness, listening to her breath. Korin watched him go and she smiled softly, shimming her skirt down just a tad, as well as her shirt. She followed him after a moment, walking right past him and into the room. This... This would be an adventure.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah. It's okay. xD) Kumiki shuddered at his touch and blushed. "Yay..." She said simply before pretending to sleep. She made herself go limp and closed her eyes, imitating a sleeping person. But she was thinking about how glad she was that Spencer had stayed with her. Emmett grinned at her, giving a bit of a chuckle. He closed the door, turning and walking over to Korin. "What do you say?" He murmured to her, gently pushing her down onto the bed and climbing to hover over her. "Can I see them now?" He whispered in her ear playfully.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

latest videos